Notices

Whiteline - Geometry.

Search this Thread

Old 07 November 2007, 10:48 AM
Bicco
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whiteline - Geometry.

Recently aqqiured whitline anti lift kit and fornt and rear link bars for my V5 Type R, now i was gonna fit em myself as it looks like a straight forward job, but then realised that to fit the anti lift, it might be a bit of a ball ache with a ramp and the geom would need re-doing anyways, so figured i may just get scoobyclinic to do the job in one go.
Would the geom (done last summer) be way out if i fitted the link bars alone and waited to get into the clinic at a later date for the geom / anti lift?
Old 13 November 2007, 07:57 PM
typeRv4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Bicco
Recently aqqiured whitline anti lift kit and fornt and rear link bars for my V5 Type R, now i was gonna fit em myself as it looks like a straight forward job, but then realised that to fit the anti lift, it might be a bit of a ball ache with a ramp and the geom would need re-doing anyways, so figured i may just get scoobyclinic to do the job in one go.
Would the geom (done last summer) be way out if i fitted the link bars alone and waited to get into the clinic at a later date for the geom / anti lift?

be fine just doing the arbs - should be fine
Old 18 November 2007, 12:56 PM
cusco kid
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Bicco
fitting just the arbs you will not need to do alignment the anti lift kit gives you 0.5 deg extra caster so the to-in is req to be done easy job any info req just pm me geo