Thanks to Powerstation

Search this Thread

Old 06 May 2006, 06:50 PM
the trooper
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Thanks to Powerstation

thanks to all at powerstation

i've just had the stage 2 suspension upgrade on my 53 plate scooby STI. the kit consists of:
Eibach Springs
Rear Adjustable Roll Bar
Anti-Lift Kit
Front Adjustable Roll Bar
4-Wheel Alignment

its my first visit and i'm sure not my last and my thoughts are: great service with very friendly and helpfull staff.
being able to watch the bits and bobs being done and having a bit of a chat with guys makes it a superb experience.

The scoob feels excellent now, ive had a really good blast on few of my favorite roads today and the scooby feels much more sure footed, turn in is spot on with tons of grip, feels like bags more traction out of corners and most of all the bouncing under braking is gone.

Overall the suspension feel is very sharp and precise with lots of feedback, the ride remains the same, i thought perhaps it might be a bit harsh but its fine.
i must say i'm very happy with the car and now it sits a bit lower on the eibach's it looks brill

anyone with a newage scooby thinking about getting this upgrade i would say go for it! you wont be disappointed and powerstation do a top job

Last edited by the trooper; 07 May 2006 at 11:50 AM.
Old 08 May 2006, 04:35 PM
TI7OJO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by the trooper
thanks to all at powerstation

i've just had the stage 2 suspension upgrade on my 53 plate scooby STI. the kit consists of:
Eibach Springs
Rear Adjustable Roll Bar
Anti-Lift Kit
Front Adjustable Roll Bar
4-Wheel Alignment

its my first visit and i'm sure not my last and my thoughts are: great service with very friendly and helpfull staff.
being able to watch the bits and bobs being done and having a bit of a chat with guys makes it a superb experience.

The scoob feels excellent now, ive had a really good blast on few of my favorite roads today and the scooby feels much more sure footed, turn in is spot on with tons of grip, feels like bags more traction out of corners and most of all the bouncing under braking is gone.

Overall the suspension feel is very sharp and precise with lots of feedback, the ride remains the same, i thought perhaps it might be a bit harsh but its fine.
i must say i'm very happy with the car and now it sits a bit lower on the eibach's it looks brill

anyone with a newage scooby thinking about getting this upgrade i would say go for it! you wont be disappointed and powerstation do a top job
Tell me about it, i had all this done a couple of weeks ago and i completely transforms the car. it was money extremely well spent.
Old 08 May 2006, 04:43 PM
dynamix
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

pics?

sounds really good mate
Old 14 May 2006, 08:36 PM
the trooper
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dynamix
pics?