ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Suspension (https://www.scoobynet.com/suspension-12/)
-   -   Thanks to Powerstation (https://www.scoobynet.com/suspension-12/513355-thanks-to-powerstation.html)

the trooper 06 May 2006 06:50 PM

Thanks to Powerstation

thanks to all at powerstation:thumb:

i've just had the stage 2 suspension upgrade on my 53 plate scooby STI. the kit consists of:
Eibach Springs
Rear Adjustable Roll Bar
Anti-Lift Kit
Front Adjustable Roll Bar
4-Wheel Alignment

its my first visit and i'm sure not my last and my thoughts are: great service with very friendly and helpfull staff.
being able to watch the bits and bobs being done and having a bit of a chat with guys makes it a superb experience. :)

The scoob feels excellent now, ive had a really good blast on few of my favorite roads today and the scooby feels much more sure footed, turn in is spot on with tons of grip, feels like bags more traction out of corners and most of all the bouncing under braking is gone.

Overall the suspension feel is very sharp and precise with lots of feedback, the ride remains the same, i thought perhaps it might be a bit harsh but its fine.
i must say i'm very happy with the car and now it sits a bit lower on the eibach's it looks brill :cool:

anyone with a newage scooby thinking about getting this upgrade i would say go for it! you wont be disappointed and powerstation do a top job :)

TI7OJO 08 May 2006 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by the trooper
thanks to all at powerstation:thumb:

i've just had the stage 2 suspension upgrade on my 53 plate scooby STI. the kit consists of:
Eibach Springs
Rear Adjustable Roll Bar
Anti-Lift Kit
Front Adjustable Roll Bar
4-Wheel Alignment

its my first visit and i'm sure not my last and my thoughts are: great service with very friendly and helpfull staff.
being able to watch the bits and bobs being done and having a bit of a chat with guys makes it a superb experience. :)

The scoob feels excellent now, ive had a really good blast on few of my favorite roads today and the scooby feels much more sure footed, turn in is spot on with tons of grip, feels like bags more traction out of corners and most of all the bouncing under braking is gone.

Overall the suspension feel is very sharp and precise with lots of feedback, the ride remains the same, i thought perhaps it might be a bit harsh but its fine.
i must say i'm very happy with the car and now it sits a bit lower on the eibach's it looks brill :cool:

anyone with a newage scooby thinking about getting this upgrade i would say go for it! you wont be disappointed and powerstation do a top job :)

Tell me about it, i had all this done a couple of weeks ago and i completely transforms the car. it was money extremely well spent. :notworthy

dynamix 08 May 2006 04:43 PM

pics?

sounds really good mate :D

the trooper 14 May 2006 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by dynamix
pics?

sounds really good mate :D

yep its spot on :thumb: