Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Parts From My 500bhp Spec C - NEW PARTS ADDED

Search this Thread

Old 11 June 2013, 10:55 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts From My 500bhp Spec C - NEW PARTS ADDED

I am offering these parts up for sale from my Spec C which was running just over 500bhp, in the majority of the parts they have all covered around mapping time and around 500 miles on top.

Scooby Clinic SC50 Twin Scroll Turbocharger

This was purchased brand new from Enginetuner and has only carried out 500 miles of use plus mapping time on the RR at Enginetuner.

It will of course carry the balance of the manufacturers warranty and is complete with all oil lines etc.

It has the smaller inlet size of 2.5" to aid spool but this did not detract from the performance where it achieved 502.3bhp on my 2.0 engine at only a peak boost of 1.7 bar. This turbocharger has plenty more to give in terms of power but it had to be 'pegged' back due to a problem later found with my engine.

I would like to make it plain that the SC50 did not cause any fault with my engine, it was a pre-existing problem that only became evident later on.

I would like £1400 which will include insured and fully trackable delivery within the UK mainland, this is a considerable saving on the brand new price.

New Reduced price of £1250 delivered within the mainland UK.

APS Front Mount Intercooler SOLD

This APS intercooler is in great condition, the upper pipework has been painted in crinkle red paint by Prodriverules (Ryan) and really does look the mutts nuts.

The core is black and all the hoses are also black, the lower pipework closest to the intercooler are also black plus there is an AIT sensor on the top inlet pipe plus also on the cold side outlet from the intercooler - so you can use either for your aftermarket ECU sensor position.

The pipework has also been modified so that the DV port has been removed and welded up at an engineering company, you would never know the port had been removed as it looks like it was never there to begin with.

This intercooler comfortably coped with everything thrown at it at over 500bhp, it really is well made and I would happily compare it to other high end FMIC intercoolers made by Perrin and Hyperflow.

Also included are a set of Murray WRC spec intercooler hose clamps which I purchased in addition to the intercooler, these cost me over £150 but I have never had an intercooler hose blow off with these fitted.

I would like £750 which will include insured and fully trackable delivery within the UK mainland.

APS Cold Air Intake SOLD

This matches the APS FMIC above and is mounted in the inner wing, it has a red crinkle paint finish and was repainted by Ryan to match the pipework on the APS FMIC.

It has a brand new filter plus new filter sock fitted to it and has only covered 500 miles plus mapping at Enginetuner.

I can also supply FOC if you require a larger K&N filter (RE-0920) to go with the above, again with a brand new filter sock.

I would like £125 which will include insured and fully trackable delivery within the UK mainland, this is a considerable saving on the brand new price.

Agency Power Hard Turbo Inlet Pipe SOLD

This has been again altered to remove the breather outlets plus the recirculation feed from the DV, this work was professionally carried out by an engineering company.

It has been repainted in a red crinkle finish by Ryan and has a 2.5" coupling hose to the turbocharger, you can source a 3" coupling hose from a number of outlets inc Ebay for around £25 including delivery from the USA.

These are pretty rare over here in the UK and are a far better solution than the standard Samco type silicone hoses which can be sucked flat under extreme intake pressure.

I would like £130 which will include insured and fully trackable delivery within the UK mainland.

New Reduced price of £115 delivered within the mainland UK.

Torques Fuel Pressure Regulator SOLD

I bought this from a very well know eBay vendor who supply a lot of OE components for fuel, air and braking systems.

This is a very high quality component being easily as good as offerings from Aeromotive and Fuelabs, this will also come with couplings to allow you to use standard fuel hoses thus saving the need to convert to AN sized fuel lines.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Torques-AN...item257695bb6f

This again has only carried out 500 miles plus mapping time on the rolling road at Enginetuner.

I would like £85 which will include insured and fully trackable delivery within the UK mainland, this is a considerable saving on the brand new price.

New Reduced price of £70 delivered within the mainland UK.

T3 Sized Titanium Turbo Blanket SOLD
I imported this from the USA as they are very good quality indeed and a lot cheaper than the equivalent product in the UK, even with shipping charges and duty paid it was still a bargain compared to the prices in the UK.

The quality is brilliant and fits around my SC50 very well indeed and it will fit the larger turbochargers such as the MD321 and SC series of turbochargers very well indeed.

This is not a cheap product at all and cost me over £125 with all the charges paid.

This again has only carried out 500 miles plus mapping time on the rolling road at Enginetuner.

I would like £80 which will include insured and fully trackable delivery within the UK mainland, this is a considerable saving on the brand new price.

Alcatek Newage ECU Launch Control / Anti-Lag Enabled SOLD

This will fit all newage cars which have throttle cables fitted, it features all the latest upgrades including launch control and anti lag plus flat floor shifting.

This was recently updated by Alcatek and mapped by Martyn @ Enginetuner on my car, it also will come complete with a clutch pedal sensor to allow the flat floor shifting (this does not come with the ECU as standard and is bought as an extra).

The Alcatek ECU allows for multiple maps, it features knock control and will protect the engine from abuse until certain components reach working temperatures. It features faultless cold starting and is no different from the factory ECU in this function, a common complaint levied against it's predecessor was poor idling and cold start but that has been addressed and is no longer a consideration.

I used this in conjunction with the Toucan touch control screen (which is listed separately below and is not included with the Alcatek ECU) which combined together are a fantastic combination for the real time monitoring of virtually all engine functions and enabling the launch control and anti lag.

I would like £525 which will include insured and fully trackable delivery within the UK mainland, this is a good saving on the brand new price.

Toucan Touch Screen Controller SOLD
This is a fantastic product from JT Innovations which can be used with either the Alcatek or Syvecs aftermarket ECU's.

It allows the real time monitoring of all sensor functions, the changing of maps, and the activation of launch control and anti lag. These are far superior to gauges in my opinion and allow so much more functionality.

You can set your own gauges as you like them on the display screens (as you can scroll through different screens), set your own alarm levels for virtually any monitored system that you like.

I would thoroughly recommend this is conjunction with either Syvecs or Alcatek ECU's as it allows you to truly use the functions of both units easily and quickly.

This Toucan will come with oil pressure and temperature and fuel pressure sensors, the coolant temperature utilises the factory coolant sensor and the boost pressure is displayed as MAP reading which is more accurate than the standard boost sensor. Air intake temperature can also be monitored via the AIT sensor plus many more that I have probably omitted.

You can add extra sensors for exhaust gas temperature and many more functions, you can I believe also utilise a AFR sensor to display your AFR reading in real time.

I would like £550 which will include insured and fully trackable delivery within the UK mainland, this is a considerable saving on the brand new price and please remember it comes with the sensor pack listed above.

If you are interested in discussing a discount for multiple purchases then please do not hesitate to PM me, the parts at present are still fitted to my car and will be removed starting from next week.

Any question please do not hestitate to either post up or PM me.

All the above prices will include carriage unless indicated otherwise, and of course this is to the mainland UK. I can of course ship outside the mainland UK and that will be at cost or you are welcome to arrange your own carriage.

I can also offer collection of the parts from South Wales or Leominster if that is more convenient and to save on postage costs.

I can also arrange to meet within reason for a small charge if you would prefer that option within the South, West or Mid Wales areas plus within reason the SW region of England.

Forgot to mention I would prefer payment via PayPal (I won't ask that you pay as a gift either or cover any charges) so that we are both covered in the event of a problem.

I can also accept cheques or bank transfers but I will not despatch the goods until funds have cleared, or you are welcome to pay cash on collection or at a pre-arranged meet.

Last edited by Cannon Fodder; 18 June 2013 at 07:14 PM.
Old 11 June 2013, 11:06 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Would the turbo jacket fit an SC40 single scroll?
Old 11 June 2013, 11:07 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Aaron1978
Would the turbo jacket fit an SC40 single scroll?
It will fit it fine I believe, the SC40 isn't that much smaller than an SC50.
Old 11 June 2013, 11:14 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

I'll take it then buddy, I'll pay by gift as you have plenty of history and I trust you what is your PayPal addy?
Old 11 June 2013, 11:25 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Aaron1978
I'll take it then buddy, I'll pay by gift as you have plenty of history and I trust you what is your PayPal addy?
PM sent.
Old 11 June 2013, 11:36 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Turbo blanket sold to Aaron1978.
Old 11 June 2013, 11:42 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Thanks buddy.
Old 12 June 2013, 12:03 AM
crazyspeedfreakz
Scooby Regular

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

Any decent front calipers ??

Cheeers

Csf
Old 12 June 2013, 12:05 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by crazyspeedfreakz
Any decent front calipers ??

Cheeers

Csf
Sorry nothing available from me.
Old 12 June 2013, 12:08 AM
crazyspeedfreakz
Scooby Regular

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder
Sorry nothing available from me.
Thanks anyway mr fodder ...

Free bump !
Old 12 June 2013, 08:38 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Toucan sold to Mervil.

Please note that I am only selling what is listed and not anything you can see on the pic above.
Old 12 June 2013, 08:55 AM
nyscooby
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got a parallel fuel rail set up?
Old 12 June 2013, 10:01 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by nyscooby
Got a parallel fuel rail set up?
Sorry only the parts listed above.
Old 12 June 2013, 12:09 PM
M2RTXhawkeye
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Could be interested in the filter buddy just need to find out if I can be mated to a hybrid fmic. Does this have to be fitted in the wing?

Martin
Old 12 June 2013, 12:24 PM
Infected by sti
Scooby Regular

I've got a HDI front mount Martin with a k&n typhoon (iirc) its a big old filter anyhow, I have mine down behind the from bumper, probably could mount it in the inner wing if I tried if that helps at all bud, plenty of room for the pipe runs either way
Old 12 June 2013, 12:28 PM
M2RTXhawkeye
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Infected by sti
I've got a HDI front mount Martin with a k&n typhoon (iirc) its a big old filter anyhow, I have mine down behind the from bumper, probably could mount it in the inner wing if I tried if that helps at all bud, plenty of room for the pipe runs either way
That's great mate cheers for that now just need to sort out funds

Martin
Old 12 June 2013, 12:50 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by M2RTXbugeye
Could be interested in the filter buddy just need to find out if I can be mated to a hybrid fmic. Does this have to be fitted in the wing?

Martin
Yes, the pipe goes through the wing in the hole left by removing the air cleaner snorkel which is attached to the air cleaner box.

It is a quality piece of engineering and will come with the standard filter plus a large filter should you wish to mount that instead.
Old 12 June 2013, 01:33 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

APS cold air intake sold to M2RTXbugeye
Old 12 June 2013, 06:12 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Bump for the evening.
Old 12 June 2013, 11:38 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Alcatek ECU and APS FMIC both sold to infected by sti.
Old 13 June 2013, 06:51 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Bump
Old 14 June 2013, 06:00 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Bump
Old 15 June 2013, 06:32 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

I am also going to be removing from my car the following items not previously listed:

ID 1000cc Newage/Top Feed Injectors

In excellent condition and with more than enough headroom left to easily handle 500bhp these are about the best brand of uprated injector available.

I would like £280 which will include insured and fully trackable delivery within the UK mainland, this is a considerable saving on the brand new price.

New Reduced price of £250 delivered within the mainland UK.

Subaru Specific OBP 3 Port Baffled Catch Can With Red Silicone Hoses SOLD

I had this repainted in matt black, it has the correct sized ports so that you do not have to mess around with odd sized hoses for the breather ports as they are the same size as the crankcase and cylinder head breathers.

There is a drain port on the bottom of the tank by which to drain the oil fluid from or you could use this to allow a return to the sump, plus I will also supply the red silicone hoses I have used as well for the vapour feeds and the breather outlet from the can.

I would like £80 which will include insured and fully trackable delivery within the UK mainland, this is a considerable saving on the brand new price.

Last edited by Cannon Fodder; 17 June 2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old 15 June 2013, 06:36 PM
tubbytommy
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ill take the head gasket.....

great parts for sale
Old 15 June 2013, 07:07 PM
X70cky
Scooby Regular

Wot battery is that? Is it for sale also mate?

Cheers locky
Old 15 June 2013, 07:24 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by X70cky
Wot battery is that? Is it for sale also mate?

Cheers locky
Sorry not for sale, it's an Optima Yellow Top 2.7 and is a very nice fit in the smaller Spec C battery tray.

They hold a lot more charge than a conventional battery and are about the best on the market, forget Odyssey these are better.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Optima-Yel...item3f25af4f29
Old 15 June 2013, 07:26 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tubbytommy
Ill take the head gasket.....

great parts for sale
I will do you a two for one deal on them, little use and I will guarantee they won't leak whilst the engine isn't running.
Old 15 June 2013, 07:29 PM
X70cky
Scooby Regular

Cheers mate alittle more charge is wot I need.....so yours has the Japanese terminals but there are available with UK terminals I guess yeh? Will look into it mate cheers
Old 15 June 2013, 08:06 PM
Blue by You
Scooby Regular

I'll take the catch can please.
PM me your PP details.
Old 15 June 2013, 08:34 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Blue by You
I'll take the catch can please.