Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Milltek+1 backbox,HKS Gauges,Flaps,Clocks,Up-pipe Etc.. Newage Parts

Search this Thread

Old 24 October 2012, 08:58 PM
The Pink Ninja
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Milltek+1 backbox,HKS Gauges,Flaps,Clocks,Up-pipe Etc.. Newage Parts

Time to clear out some bits i have had knocking around, Prices with and without postage, Payment either by Paypal + Fees or Gift if you want to or cash on collection, I`m in Blackpool, All items posted will have to be signed for on receipt via Royal Mail/Parcel Force

Newage Milltek backbox, Purchased on the understanding it was a 3" bore but it`s a 2.75" and have now got a 3" one fitted, I had a 3" flange put on it to fit my centre section, These only usually match to a Milltek centre section but its not a hard/expensive job to cut and re-weld the flange to fit any centre section. Its in nice condition and has a great tone to it, I want back what i paid for it which doesn't include the flange/labour, £120 + £20 Delivery

Before

After(As it is now)

True 3" bore backbox, Not sure on the make, Looks a bit like a Japspeed but has a different shape pipe joining to the centre section to the other ones ive seen, It has had a bit of welding on the hangers as they started to come loose, Perfectly functionable backbox just doesn't look the best welding in the world though(Cant be seen once fitted though), This was fitted to my Spec-C when i bought it £50 for backbox only or £65 with bung + £20 Delivery

Slip-Jointed heat-wrapped up-pipe, Removed from my old Bug, Not sure on the make, About 50-52mm I/D, It would ideally need a new set of studs fitting as one of them is rounded, Still worked fine on my car but for the potential hassle you can get a new set off ebay for £8, *SOLD*

Standard set of newage headers, Ideal if you fance a bit of DIY porting, Would rather not post these due to the weight so £25 collected.

A set of hardly used RED Scoobyworld mudflaps, No fixings but you can fit these with the original black pushfits you already have on the car with the addition of a self tapper to the wheel arch, Have a slight indentation where there was a set of `STi` stickers, Only on the rears though, They have a few light scratches from being cleaned and light use, £20 + £8 delivery

Newage Lambda sensor from the headers, Used for approx 70k and was working fine until it was removed from the car, £30 Delivered

Newage panel air filter, New, Unknown make £12 delivered

Bugeye JDM Sti dash cluster, Cant remember how many miles it has on it(40-50K i think), This has had the green tint removed from the back of the display so i could use red bulbs in it, The bulbs have since been removed so it would need new ones, Just put your old ones in it or get a different colour like i did, The needles have red marker pen on them,...lol, I never got round to painting them properly, Easily removed if need be, It has a MPH sticker on it but if fitted to a UK car would need a converter to read in MPH, £45 + £10 delivery.

Newage Bugeye HID bulbs, D2S Genuine OEM bulbs not the cheap crappy ones, These came fitted in my HID bug lights but i already had a set with some ballasts i`d previously bought, There is a small crack on one part of them but they worked fine when i tested them a year or so back, £15 delivered

Newage inlet manifold with throttle body, Sensors, loom etc....Please note the Fuel rails on the underneath have been partially removed, *SOLD*

5 x HKS`s gauges which includes the following, I bought these a few months back off here as a faulty set as i had plans for them but i really havn`t got the time or inclination to start messing with them now, Was told they dont read accurately but the EGT works fine, Sold as a faulty set, £150 + £15 delivery.

Oil Temp + sensor
Oil Pressure + Sensor
Boost + Sensor
Water Temp(No sensor)
EGT + Sensor

And save the best till last, My lads old Subaru bike, Way too small for him now, I think he was about 3 when he got it, Will get sizes if any ones is interested in it, Still in decent condition, £30 collected.

Also got a set of Bug WRX front shocks and springs £25 collected
2002 UK WRX Heads(attached to a knocking block) £100 takes the lot as i cant be bothered separating them, collection only.

Any questions PM me, Thanks, Gaz.

Last edited by The Pink Ninja; 28 October 2012 at 11:50 PM.
Old 26 October 2012, 06:19 PM
The Pink Ninja
Scooby Regular

PM`s replied
Old 26 October 2012, 06:28 PM
drewtts
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill take the manifold with loom if ya can post or just loom n throttle body & tumble valves

Drew

Last edited by drewtts; 26 October 2012 at 06:29 PM.
Old 28 October 2012, 11:08 PM
The Pink Ninja
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by drewtts
Ill take the manifold with loom if ya can post or just loom n throttle body & tumble valves

Drew
Sorry mate, Gone locally

Inlet Manifold SOLD
Up-pipe SOLD

Old 29 October 2012, 03:32 PM
The Pink Ninja
Scooby Regular

Gauges *SOLD*
Bulbs *prov sold*
WRX front struts/springs *prov sold*
Old 29 October 2012, 03:42 PM