Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

newage rear droplinks

Search this Thread

Old 05 January 2012, 03:14 PM
j4meswrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newage rear droplinks

hi guys have a set of rear whiteline solid alloy droplinks for sale. They have been fitted to car but never driven as cargot scrapped so these are as good as brand new few scratches from storage.

£70 quid posted
Old 05 January 2012, 05:15 PM
j4meswrx
Scooby Regular

SOLD THANKS
Old 05 January 2012, 05:19 PM
robl
Scooby Regular

cheers, james
Old 05 January 2012, 07:24 PM
Wmscooby
Scooby Regular

Bollox would have had these!!!
Old 15 January 2012, 07:08 PM
robl
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Wmscooby
Bollox would have had these!!!
you was lucky you didnt buy them as one of the bushes was damaged and seller not helpful in compromise.
Old 15 January 2012, 07:22 PM
Wmscooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by robl
you was lucky you didnt buy them as one of the bushes was damaged and seller not helpful in compromise.
Sorry to hear that. Was gonna buy the roll bar but not convinced it would have fitted mine. Decided to go new with both

Hope you get it sorted
Old 16 January 2012, 01:28 AM
j4meswrx
Scooby Regular

Tbh mate he wanted to knock 12 quid of for a slight damaged bush that aint gonna cause him any issue at all they will still work fine he got them for 60 quid plus postage which was a tenner which to be honest is cheap for a slight nick on outside of Bush im not impressed by people putting things up public as all my other items ive sold have been fine. Just people taking the **** again wanting second hand items to be brand spanking new if i refunded him 12£ he would still use them i can understand if they were not fit for use but they are perfectly fine. Not impressed
Old 16 January 2012, 01:31 PM
robl
Scooby Regular

Slightly damaged HAH! he described them as QUOTE 'these are as good as brand new few scratches from storage' which was totally WRONG.

Yeah they may still work fine but i am going to have to seal the damage somehow to stop dirt getting into them and damaging once on the car.

You were late posting them out so thats why you sent them specail delivery, not my fault your slack. I paid the £70 + £2.58 paypal fees.

I paid £72.58 when here £87.83 + del new here - http://www.scoobyparts.com/acatalog/...ROP_LINKS.html

your the one taking the pi$$.

You expect buying things on here to be described accurately as we all have the same passions for subarus but SOME people are in it for the MONEY!

pic of one side of same damaged bush, the other side isnt as bad.

Last edited by robl; 16 January 2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: wrong photo
Old 16 January 2012, 05:33 PM
Wmscooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by j4meswrx
Tbh mate he wanted to knock 12 quid of for a slight damaged bush that aint gonna cause him any issue at all they will still work fine he got them for 60 quid plus postage which was a tenner which to be honest is cheap for a slight nick on outside of Bush im not impressed by people putting things up public as all my other items ive sold have been fine. Just people taking the **** again wanting second hand items to be brand spanking new if i refunded him 12£ he would still use them i can understand if they were not fit for use but they are perfectly fine. Not impressed
I haven't taken the **** actually. I merely said i decided against your other item as i planned to buy new instead...

As for the bushes, as an example i bought a simular item a while back and had to get bushes etc to refurb the item at a cost of £60.

People love a bargain and you get what you pay for simple as.

It is between you and the buyer. I've seen you've bought and sold many items before without problem and i'm not disputing that. As said above i decided against the your bar and i have now bought new

Hope you both get this sorted

Mark
Old 16 January 2012, 06:21 PM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by robl
Slightly damaged HAH! he described them as QUOTE 'these are as good as brand new few scratches from storage' which was totally WRONG.

Yeah they may still work fine but i am going to have to seal the damage somehow to stop dirt getting into them and damaging once on the car.

You were late posting them out so thats why you sent them specail delivery, not my fault your slack. I paid the £70 + £2.58 paypal fees.

I paid £72.58 when here £87.83 + del new here - http://www.scoobyparts.com/acatalog/...ROP_LINKS.html

your the one taking the pi$$.

You expect buying things on here to be described accurately as we all have the same passions for subarus but SOME people are in it for the MONEY!

pic of one side of same damaged bush, the other side isnt as bad.

I dont know the seller but how will this damage to the bush actually effect the working of the drop links? once fitted I cant see what the issue should be.
Old 17 January 2012, 10:38 PM
j4meswrx
Scooby Regular

Thanks bud exactly my point