Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

3 x BLUE Staffordshire bull terrier pupz

Search this Thread

Old 20 November 2010, 03:00 PM
Scooby23
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 x BLUE Staffordshire bull terrier pupz

Here for sale we have 3 BLUE Staffordshire Bull Terrier Pups for sale, we had 2 boys and 5 girls. but are left with just 3 bitches left, they are all solid blue in colour bar some small white markings.

The sire to these pupz is the highly sought after Bowser kc Bowser blue eye. He is a stunning dog, Short, Stocky, heavily muscled and has a massive head. He is true to the breed standard.

The dam is the beautiful Romy kc Pinks baby angel blue. She is a very big built bitch who often gets mistaken for a boy dog. With these 2 as parents you can be sure that these pupz are going to be seriously awesome examples of a staffy. They will be short, stocky and heavily muscled.

The pupz will have fantasic bloodlines with many champion dogs in their 5 generation pedigree's.

They are all L2HGA and HC Clear which is a must when buying a staffy. They are to be sold for £950 a pup, you may find cheaper out there but they will no way be of the quality of these pupz, and for the sake of a little extra you would be mad to turn these down.

The Pupz are ready to go now so hopefully these last 3 will have new homes soon too

Any more info please phone with any questions, i will be more than happy to help.

Call 07866460783

3 left at £800

The beast!!! sire

The beast mk2!!! the dam

Old 20 November 2010, 04:15 PM
L.J.F
Instructing with fear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 20 November 2010, 04:43 PM
every1sgottablue1
Scooby Regular

They are gorgeous!
Old 20 November 2010, 09:58 PM
Scooby23
Scooby Regular

bttt
Old 21 November 2010, 12:12 AM
JeffSTI2
Scooby Regular

Why the **** would you pay £800 for a Staff??????????. You would have to be a complete MUG!!!!!!!!!

You could give Battersea Dogs home or one of the multitude of SBT rescue centres up and down the country £100 and take a dog off death row (there are thousands of dogs on it as well, take my word for it).

All I can hope is that you give most of the money you've taken for these dogs to SBT rescue.

I'm not going to judge you mate because I don't know you but do the responsible thing and stop banging out puppies in order to make a few quid. Surely in this day and age, with all the media exposure to the problem, you must realise what a stupid, irresponsible thing it is to do.

Try getting a job that pays a bit more instead.
Old 21 November 2010, 01:23 PM
Scooby23
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JeffSTI2
Why the **** would you pay £800 for a Staff??????????. You would have to be a complete MUG!!!!!!!!!

You could give Battersea Dogs home or one of the multitude of SBT rescue centres up and down the country £100 and take a dog off death row (there are thousands of dogs on it as well, take my word for it).

All I can hope is that you give most of the money you've taken for these dogs to SBT rescue.

I'm not going to judge you mate because I don't know you but do the responsible thing and stop banging out puppies in order to make a few quid. Surely in this day and age, with all the media exposure to the problem, you must realise what a stupid, irresponsible thing it is to do.

Try getting a job that pays a bit more instead.
First off, who the **** are you to post up on here when you dont know anything about me you ******* ****!!!!!!!

In total i own 4 staffs, 2 blue staffs and 2 black staffs, the black staffs are rescue dogs from my local animal rescue centre which i've had for 4 years now, so dont you dare try to educate me on sbt rescue dogs, i'm well aware of the situation, if i could take them all in i would. I am also well involved with my local rescue centre and i help out at many fund raising events they hold through the year and have donated ££££££'s of pounds over the years!

The 2 blue staffs i own are full pedigree and thats why people pay £800, in fact, the other 4 have sold for £950 and these last 3 have been reduced in order to find good homes. As for your stupid comment about banging out puppies this is only the second litter she has had and every dog sold has gone to mature loving families, not youngsters!!!! One family who recently bought a boy out of the litter must certainly be a MUG as you put it, as he came back and bought another one half hour after taking the first dog as he wanted his new pup to grow up with a companion and have company when the family are out..........such an irresponsible owner!!!!

Another stupid comment you made was about getting a better paid job......i practically p1ssed my pants when i read that bit. I currently work as a maintenance engineer for tata steel works (formerly Corus ) and with my overtime take home around £52,000 a year, my wife is a secondary school teacher who takes home around £36,000 a year, so thats £88,000 a year. oh yeah, can see now why i'm soooooo desperate to bang out puppies left right and centre!!!!!!!! ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21 November 2010, 05:56 PM
stevie turbo
Scooby Regular

i aggree mate with staffy 23 im a staffy owner (white one)with blue spots as farther a blue staff and mother a white one witch was a resue dog ,yours are beutifull mate and if i could i would have one, people should keep there opions to them self and not shoot there mouths off before getting there facts right, he dont know you from adam. not all staff owners are irrasponsable hoody,s mate blah blah blah....mines in a family with three young kids and at least he cant have a pop at me as mine has no ***** lol.....

Last edited by stevie turbo; 21 November 2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 21 November 2010, 06:10 PM
BLU
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gorgeous dogs fella. Good luck finding new homes for them
Old 21 November 2010, 06:37 PM
JeffSTI2
Scooby Regular

It looks like I've touched a nerve there pal!

First and foremost, don't sling a load of abuse at me. I didn't insult you!!!

I guarantee you wouldn't call me a '******* ****' to my face so don't do it here!

I'm not judging you as I stated in my previous post. I was probably a bit overzealous with my original response and for that I applogise. It is a subject I'm passionate about and as you'll agree there's a massive problem at the moment in this country concerning SBTs and the shear amount of them in rescue.

From your original post it just looked like you were some **** knocking out staff 'pupz' in his kitchen to make a few quid. I won't pretend I'm happy breeding dogs unless there's a specific breed requirement and to be fair there isn't really one for Staffords at the moment.

I'm well aware that pedigree dogs go for that sort of money but it's still bloody obscene IMO. A staff is a staff is a staff, my dog chases cats, *****, goes for walks etc and he cost us £125 for the Mayhew animal rescue centre and we probaly saved him from being put to sleep.

I don't doubt your sincerity regarding the dogs but I just think there's enough of them around at the moment without the need to breed more and more.

All that said I still think you're response over stepped the mark. There was no need for that level of abuse.
Old 21 November 2010, 06:46 PM
JeffSTI2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stevie turbo
i aggree mate with staffy 23 im a staffy owner (white one)with blue spots as farther a blue staff and mother a white one witch was a resue dog ,yours are beutifull mate and if i could i would have one, people should keep there opions to them self and not shoot there mouths off before getting there facts right, he dont know you from adam. not all staff owners are irrasponsable hoody,s mate blah blah blah....mines in a family with three young kids and at least he cant have a pop at me as mine has no ***** lol.....
You're absolutely right pal,

Who said anything about irresponsible hoodies anyway. That wasn't my point at all.

Mines got no ***** either, which is the responble thing to do while there's so many of them in rescue.

It would soon get boring if we all agreed with each other wouldn't it.
Old 21 November 2010, 06:52 PM
B4D HK
Scooby Senior

If im being totally honest I wish I never bred (much as i love Kaiser my blue staff) and wish I rescued a Staff
Old 21 November 2010, 06:52 PM
scooby_muzz
Scooby Regular

think you need to take a step back before posting jeff as your comments were bang out of line IMO
Old 21 November 2010, 07:03 PM
JeffSTI2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scooby_muzz
think you need to take a step back before posting jeff as your comments were bang out of line IMO
Fair enough mate,

The last thing I want to do is upset or annoy anybody. I like to think we're all friends on here.

Unfortunately it is a subject I care about and I let my emotions get the better of me when that's the case. For that I'm guitly as charged.

Can we all kiss and make up
Old 21 November 2010, 07:07 PM
deanb1980
Scooby Regular

i would have one if they were free but i cant see that happening lol glwts would love a blue even though there not a recognised colour
Old 21 November 2010, 07:11 PM
BLU
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^Agreed^^

Its not responsible dog breeders who take care who buys their pups you should be having a pop at, but the irresponsible ones that DO breed to make a few ££ without giving a second thought to who they're selling them to.
Old 21 November 2010, 07:14 PM
B4D HK
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by deanb1980
i would have one if they were free but i cant see that happening lol glwts would love a blue even though there not a recognised colour
they are a recognised colour, trust me mate
I gave mine away to good homes as tbh mate £1000 each dont mean sh*t. As long as they got good homes
Old 21 November 2010, 07:19 PM
Chris 9-5
Scooby Regular

I think the response was horrific in both manner and content..........maybe some thought before posting that would also be an idea

You guys really "bite" on here dontcha
Old 21 November 2010, 07:20 PM
deanb1980
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by B4D HK
I gave mine away to good homes as tbh mate £1000 each dont mean sh*t. As long as they got good homes
i ment with people like crufts they only recognise fawn, black,white and brindle if i remember correctly been a while since i thought about showing mine
Old 21 November 2010, 07:34 PM
B4D HK
Scooby Senior

Crufts show blue bud, Kaiser is 28 crufts champ
Old 21 November 2010, 07:58 PM
deanb1980
Scooby Regular

oh so they have changed it since i was looking lol sorry for the confusion
Old 21 November 2010, 08:10 PM
stevie turbo
Scooby Regular

hope everyone feeling the love now we need more man love here i think lol, and if your stuck for a new home ill take one if there foc im skint gourgouse ...steve

Last edited by stevie turbo; 22 November 2010 at 06:39 PM.
Old 21 November 2010, 08:28 PM
gallois
Scooby Regular

Lovely looking dogs, i am looking for a companion for our bitch, sadly £800 is a bit out of my price at the moment, but i'm sure they'll all sell though.
Old 08 January 2011, 08:47 PM
subaruian
Scooby Regular

anyone a member of staffyclub???

theres alot of info to clear most staffy related questions i own 8 staffies intotal including (rescues)and have owned sbts for the past 17years they have alot of rescue dogs on there if anyone would like to rehome thats one of the top places to go.

E
Old 08 January 2011, 09:45 PM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by B4D HK
Dude they are not a recognised colour with the KC.

They are stunning and worth every penny @ £1000.00

I payed £3000.00 for my Fawn French Bulldog.

So put that in your pipe Jeffsti2

Oh and my staffie cost me £800.00, 32 champions. You pay for Quality.

Last edited by EH52WRX; 08 January 2011 at 09:47 PM.
Old 08 January 2011, 09:53 PM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

Some pics of my babies

Old 08 January 2011, 10:00 PM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

I stand corrected about blue staffies not being KC recognised.

Please excuse my ignorance.

Is this a new thing.
Old 08 January 2011, 10:00 PM
Tomwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ive 2 as well mother and daughter, blue staffies do command a higher stud fee as they are rare,
most of them go around £1000,
hope they all went to good homes mate,its hard to let the wee pups go once uve had them 11 wks,

Last edited by Tomwrx; 08 January 2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old 08 January 2011, 10:04 PM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

Lovely Tom
Old 08 January 2011, 10:05 PM
subaruian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by EH52WRX
Dude they are not a recognised colour with the KC.

They are stunning and worth every penny @ £1000.00

I payed £3000.00 for my Fawn French Bulldog.

So put that in your pipe Jeffsti2

Oh and my staffie cost me £800.00, 32 champions. You pay for Quality.
i think you will find they are mate only colour that isnt is black and tan and liver if i correct as blue is a dilute of black

http://www.the-kennel-club.org.uk/se...d.aspx?id=3080
Old 08 January 2011, 10:07 PM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

Scooby Regular
2002 Subaru Impreza

Trader Score: (4)

I posted this at 22.00 Subaruian

I stand corrected about blue staffies not being KC recognised.

Please excuse my ignorance.

Is this a new thing.

www.andyforrestperformance.co.uk

Quick Reply: 3 x BLUE Staffordshire bull terrier pupz