Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

rcm exhaust headers / manifold

Search this Thread

Old 13 February 2020, 01:39 PM
Henrik
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts
Default rcm exhaust headers / manifold

I've got a set of RCM 3 bolt exhaust headers with little use.

Back story: In about 2012 I bought a bug eye wagon with a 2.1 from a member on here, and the exhaust manifold had been fitted after the build, which was about 2 years prior, and the engine had 18k miles on it. Now, I took these headers off and were going to use them on my other car (as they were better condition than the other set of 3 bolt headers I had at the time), but then kids etc got in the way and I never got around to running the car again until October/November 2018. The headers stayed on for less than a year, and I did a total of 151 miles in between MOTs that year. Long story short, they have not had massive miles on them.

Condition-wise, there's the usual discolouration on the surface in places, and the exhaust temp bung has been welded up (not the lambda bung, but the one in the up-pipe). One of the up-pipe studs looks a bit sad too, but I will change this.
Overall very good condition.

Reason for selling is that I'm now running a little TD04 again with a ported OEM manifold, so I have no use for these.

Located between Bromley/Orpington in Kent, and I would prefer collection and cash on collection (so that you can inspect them), however I can also send them by courier. Looking for 275 collected, or 290 posted.

Old 23 February 2020, 11:39 AM
Henrik
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

SOLD