Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Defi Gauges, Shadow Gauges, ATI Pod, Willians Harness, Kenwood Sub + other bits

Search this Thread

Old 13 July 2014, 03:44 PM
DannyBoy007
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Defi Gauges, Shadow Gauges, ATI Pod, Willians Harness, Kenwood Sub + other bits

Having a clear out of bits and bobs that I've got here.

First up is are some Defi Gauges, These were all fully working. I've two 60mm boost white Link Meters and one 60mm Blue BF water temp gauge. Looking for £40+P&P a gauge, these are the gauge only (No sensors or wiring)

I also have another 60mm White boost link meter with a control unit two, power cable and 2m link cable, I do have a boost sensor but the ends that contect to the control unit are missing the conntector (New sensor available off ebay) or you can solder these on
£120+P&P

ATI/Defi Newage pod along with a new set of Shadow 2 Gauges (Boost, Oil temp and Oil Pressure), I bought a new set of gauge to fit to my old STI, Trial fitted them and then got offered a set of defi's. So took these back out again, The sensors are brand new and were never fitted. The pod has the usual two front clips broken (But still fits in perfectly) and has a whole drilled for the alarm red flasher(Can be filled and painted if you like) Looking for £275 + P&P

Willans 3 Point Harness.
Came in a car I purchased and swapped it back out, £30+P&P

Kenwood Underseat Powered Sub
A great bit of kit which fits under one of the front seats. This made a massive difference in my old newage STI keeping the boot free from a amp and sub but adding a nice boost in base, Only 6 months old and comes with all wiring needed. Small Scratch at front (not seen as under the seat)
My Forester STI already comes with a factory supplied sub so no need for this £90 +P&P

Hybrid Oil Catch Can BNIB
2 Port Oil catch can £15+P&P

Standard Newage Clock £5+P&P

Standard Newage Head unit £15+P&P
Old 15 July 2014, 11:32 PM
mikelatz
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,you only have one harness?