Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Prodrive Springs, panel filter and Afterburner Raptor system

Search this Thread

Old 03 May 2014, 06:58 PM
Arkynsei
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prodrive Springs, panel filter and Afterburner Raptor system

Afternoon all,

Bought these a couple of days ago from a trader who had only used them 1000 miles from new. Due to a change in plans I'm not going to be fitting them now. From what I've seen pictures of they give the car -25mm drop (nice and sensible) and really improve handling.

Obviously as they're made by Prodrive they're top quality stuff too!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DXjAiMZl.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	74418

I'm asking for £150ono collected which from memory (even though it was only a few days ago, lol) is what I payed for them. These were due to go on a newage '03 plate STI. I'm afraid I can't tell you what else they'd fit. Please ask for a quote for delivery

I am also selling a Green Panel Filter, used for about 10,000 miles, comes with cleaning kit (oil and cleaning solution) although the kit is about a quarter used.

The cleaning kit I got for £20 and the panel filter was around £25 but I'll let the lot go for £30 + delivery ono.

Click image for larger version

Name:	G7XHTVcl.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	74419

I also in the next few weeks may be selling my full afterburner system. This is a turoback 2.5" package which includes backbox, centre section and decat downpip (and midpipe, but it is all in one pipe from downpipe). I don't have any pictures of that off the car yet as it's currently on it, but I would be looking for around £500+ delivery ono if anyone wanted to get first dibs on it. Backbox and centre section have been on car 20k miles and downpipe 5k.

The backbox is an Afterburner Raptor and there aren't too many of those around at the moment. Slightly deeper than the Vortex and imo a bit more special.

If you'd like any videos please ask.

Thinks that's everything I'll be at Duxford tomorrow for the car show and Japfest next week and I'm more than happy to bring any of this stuff along to save delivery costs if anyone wanted it.

Thank you!

James
Old 04 May 2014, 05:27 PM
Arkynsei
Scooby Regular

Bump
Old 07 May 2014, 02:05 PM
Arkynsei
Scooby Regular

Panel filter SOLD