Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Blue Impreza WRX STI (Hawkeye) 2006 2.5 UK £7995

Search this Thread

Old 13 January 2014, 12:34 PM
Meakin
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue Impreza WRX STI (Hawkeye) 2006 2.5 UK £7995

SOLD

I'm looking to sell my Subaru Impreza WRX STI (UK) 2006-2007 in blue with gold wheels.

I've owned the car for a year now and it's been absolutely flawless. The car wants for nothing. Everything works as it should and there's no faults with the car.

The bodywork is absolutely immaculate, no scratches, dents, paint fading or anything - when polished the paintwork is incredibly shiny and there's very minimal - if any stone chips on the front. The wheels are lightly curbed (living in Guernsey doesn't help) but were refurbished before I got the car so still in fantastic condition - the tyres are budget ones but have plenty of life left in them.

The interior is in fantastic condition, there are no stains, marks or tears in any of the seats - it has the contrasty blue carpet and blue and black STI seats. The car has the original sound system which includes a CD player... and a tape deck!

The car has done approximately 75,000 miles (over 70k in the UK) and has a full service history and lots of receipts with the car. It has both keys and had a clean MOT when I picked it up. HPI Clear, no finance, it's not been written off and not stolen.

The car has a very quiet cat-back exhaust and a bailey dump-valve.

The car is ex-UK registered so very easy to re-register in the UK and you won't have to pay VAT on it. Therefore it has no tax or MOT yet but can be driven on the Guernsey plates until you organise them. I can either meet you in Guernsey or at Poole / Weymouth in the UK to deliver the car.

This is truly a fantastic car that is in fantastic condition - when looking around for this car at the start of last year there were tonnes of ropey old things around - this one is a one-of a kind and a bit of a gem.

Only reason for sale is I've always fancied a Range Rover Sport and one's come up for sale locally at a great price.

Any questions, let me know!
Tel 07781 453708
Email russell.meakin@googlemail.com

Last edited by Meakin; 23 January 2014 at 09:49 PM.
Old 14 January 2014, 09:42 PM
Meakin
Scooby Newbie

Cheapest Hawkeye in the UK
Old 15 January 2014, 02:44 PM
romford-boy
Scooby Regular

Very nice, but why the sudden rush of Channel Island Imprezas coming up for sale?!
Old 17 January 2014, 09:34 AM
SWEENEYWRX
Scooby Regular

I could def be interested in your car mate, just need more details about the tax mot plates etc, might be quicker to phone you but im offshore at the moment tho
Old 18 January 2014, 12:51 PM
Meakin
Scooby Newbie

Hey,

Sorry I didn't see the replies until now Not sure why people are selling up - probably fed up of our 35mph speed limits haha!

To add to the advert the car has had 3 previous owners (the first was just for a day so technically only 2 previous owners). The cambelt was changes under 5,000 miles ago.

The car was MOT'd when I bought it to Guernsey (expired May 2013 - no advisories) and has done just 6,000 miles since being last MOT'd. The tax is on the lower band (the previous seller stated this as it's a 2006) but currently isn't taxed as in Guernsey.

To re-register in the UK is very easy as it's an ex-UK car so no VAT to be paid on-top and would just require taxing and MOT.

As mentioned fully HPI clear (current reg is 5508 if you want to run a check) and in fantastic condition / mechanically perfect! If I don't sell it then I have no problem in keeping it but it seems a shame for such a nice car to not be used much

Russ
Old 21 January 2014, 09:31 AM
Meakin
Scooby Newbie

Some more pics...

Old 21 January 2014, 09:43 AM
grey_boy
Scooby Regular

Looks really nice and GLWTS- should sell quick at that price.. you are being realistic at that price.
Old 23 January 2014, 09:30 AM
Meakin
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by grey_boy
Looks really nice and GLWTS- should sell quick at that price.. you are being realistic at that price.
Thanks! So much car for the money Lots of interest so hopefully it'll be sold quickly so I can get my new car
Old 23 January 2014, 03:51 PM
Meakin
Scooby Newbie

Sold

Last edited by Meakin; 23 January 2014 at 09:49 PM.