Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

'54 Impreza Wagon WRX - lightly modified

Search this Thread

Old 15 October 2013, 07:36 PM
v8-fd
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '54 Impreza Wagon WRX - lightly modified

Well due to a change at work Im not going to be lift sharing anymore. as I already do around 18k miles a year and this is likely to triple, the time has come to for me to sell my Impreza daily driver and buy something more sensible (boring)

Anyway, Its a 54 plate WRX, with some mods inc a lot of sti stuff.

Mileage is 103k, just below average, and has a very good service history. Its been serviced 3 times in the last 14 months during my ownership. It has recently had new brakes all round too, Godspeed discs and kevlar pads. The front calipers have had a rebuild using stainless steel pistons to prevent further corrosion.

Bodywork is in excellent condition. There are 1 or 2 small car parking dents, the worst of which can be seen on the passenger front door. A few stone chips on the front end as you would expect on a 9 year old car. There are some very light scratches to the drivers side rear corner where little old lady caught it in a car park. She was so upset about it that I didnt have the heart to ask her for insurance details and so it never got repaired. To be honest it is so slight Ive never even noticed it since it happened, apart from when cleaning the car.

Taxed until end February 2014
MOT'd until end beginning of August 2014

modifications...

STI blue alcantara seats, in absolutely perfect condition, as good as the day they were new. I keep seat covers on them at all times.
STI instrument panel, complete with shift light.
STI steering wheel.
STI gear stick surround.
STI front bumper.
STI winglets.
STI bonnet scoop (larger than wrx).
Pedders height adjustable coilover suspension.
17" BBS style alloy wheels.
clear side repeaters.
orange reflectors removed from indicators in headlights.
LED sidelights.
3 x gauges in dash mounted pod (Oil pressure / temp and voltage).
Autometer boost gauge in pillar mounted pod.
Kenwood cd head unit with hands free, bluetooth and usb connectivity.
uprated pioneer front speakers.

The car has also has some performance upgrades too, to bring it beyond STI performance…

KS Tech inner wing mounted induction kit.
STI intercooler.
high flow sports cat.
Milltek centre exhaust section.
Magnex rear silencer.

These modifications along with a re-map by AS Performance bring the power up to 276bhp. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the remap also dramatically improved fuel economy at the same time. If you drive it steadily as I usually do when travelling to and from work every day, you can see in excess of 30mpg. If you go really careful and are taking a long journey on a motorway, I know from experience that it is possible to get 40mpg, however it will take you an awfully long time to get there low range driveability has been improved over standard too, its very well mannered around town in traffic.

Anyway, some pics below. I can provide lots more if required.

price is £3950.

I have tried to keep the advert as brief as is reasonably possible. If you require any more info or would like to see it, please feel free to ask. Im based in Stockton-On-Tees

Apologies for the picture quality, photobucket cant even seem to get hosting photos right any more

Old 16 October 2013, 12:10 PM
scoobynelly
Scooby Regular

What a delicious looking wagon beautiful buddy
Old 16 October 2013, 05:55 PM
v8-fd
Scooby Regular

thanks, i like it hopefully somebody else does too!