Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Impreza UK Turbo - spares/repairs/breaker

Search this Thread

Old 18 June 2013, 09:41 PM
nick!
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impreza UK Turbo - spares/repairs/breaker

For sale my 2000 UK turbo wagon. My dad owned this for 5 years before I bought it last year. I used it as my daily driver until it was then taken off the road in Jan to turn into a track car, however my circumstances changed after buying a property resulting in less time and money for it! So parts have been sold and this is what is left.

I have the V5 etc in my name, lots of history etc. Tax and MoT are out. Ideal for breaking or donor vehicle for parts.

Car is missing seats, headlining, sound deadening, backbox, sidelights etc but drivetrain, wheels brakes etc are still present as shown, ill let the pictures do their thing!

Have been looking through paperwork and bills for most things, important ones for example; rad @ 121k, aux belt and pulley @119k, cambelt 87k, last service 27/7/12 @ 132k, clutch @76k.

The batt is dead so cant see mileage at the moment, but it is around 135k from memory, i stopped using it end of jan. It is a standard engine,

the gearbox was reconned by GEARS in october 2010, i cant see the mileage, but mot from feb 2010 was @ 102k, so i would approximate around 110k.

comes with hks turbo timer (not wired in), short shift, flocked dash and red samco hose kit in engine bay, straight-through centre section.

you'll see in the pics no intercooler fitted, this is because i bought a larger aftermarket one but havnt fitted. i still have the original or the uprated one could go with it for a little extra if interested. The rear door is on the roof as I was midway through cutting the innards out to fit polycarb windows.

Shell itself has rust bubbling on rear arches and usual scratches.

Car is located at CB11 3PP and will obviously need to be trailered away. No steering wheel but have a spare to put on to move around the drive. CD player in pics is not included.

£400

If Ive forgotten anything please ask and Ill do my best to answer.

Cheers,

Nick.
Old 19 June 2013, 04:47 PM
pete96wrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm sent cash waiting