Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

1.5L 2008 SUBARU IMPREZA R

Search this Thread

Old 23 May 2012, 03:32 PM
scoobaru777
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1.5L 2008 SUBARU IMPREZA R

Item specifics

Reg. Mark: **08 ***
Manufacturer: SUBARU
Metallic Paint: Yes
Model: IMPREZA R
Mileage: 68,300
Type: 5 DOOR HATCHBACK
MOT Expiry: 02/2013
Doors: 5 DOOR HATCHBACK
Road Tax: 07/2012
Colour: SILVER
Seats: 5
Year: 2008
Drive Side: Right-hand drive
Reg. Date: 17/03/2008
Safety Features: 4-Wheel Drive, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Immobiliser, Rear seat belts, Safety Belt Pretensioners
Engine Size: 1498 cc
Exterior: Alloy Wheels
Transmission: 5 SPEED MANUAL PETROL
Interior/Comfort Options: Air Conditioning, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows, Tilt Steering Wheel
Fuel: PETROL
In-Car Audio: AUX point for iPOD etc, AM/FM Stereo, CD Player
Previous Owners: 1
V5 Registration Document: Present

A very reluctant sale... SUBARU IMPREZA R...I am only selling due to a change in personal circumstances and location.

MILAGE: 68500

TAX: expires end of JULY 2012

MOT: expires FEBRUARY 2013

This was a company car before I had it, and it was serviced by the subaru dealership every year. However, I don't have the paperwork for this. When I bought it in August 2011, I took it to the Subaru dealership in Chichester, West Sussex for a diagnostics test and for them to check it over for me. They found no faults with the diagnostics or with the engine or any other part. I had the MOT done a couple of months ago, where they replaced the rear brake pads. User manual is also included.

This car is 4 years old, and is in very good condition. However, there are a couple of aesthetics that I want to point out. Pictures of both are attached. The first is where the previous owner either had someone bump into the back of her or she reversed into something, which has slightly damaged the back bumper. However, it isn't massively noticeable unless you are looking right at it. The second is on the front bumper, where someone has played bumper cars with me in parking and not left a note! In general, it has been a very well looked after car and is in very good condition.

EVERYTHING MECHANICALLY WORKS PERFECTLY. the engine, AC, radio, CD, immobilser, alarm etc, never had any problems with any of them. It drives beautifully, and grips to the road very well on corners - I feel very safe in this car!

If you would like more information or pictures of a particular area please do contact me. However, I am not a car expert and so I recommend coming to view it if you are interested.
If you wish to view the car please contact me to arrange a suitable time.

£5,950 ONO

Details:
This is also listed on eBay.
If you wish to come and view the car, please contact me either through Ebay or on 077945 89466 -
If you wish to purchase the car then payment method will have to be agreed:
Cash is preferred but if you pay cash then time must be allowed for the cash to be taken to a local bank before the car is taken away. Cheque's must clear before the car can be taken away.
Old 23 May 2012, 03:40 PM
scoobaru777
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok...so I don't know how to post pictures on here, and my links don't seem to be working. For pictures, you can visit eBay....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2808851638...#ht_630wt_1039

Last edited by scoobaru777; 23 May 2012 at 03:42 PM. Reason: pictures didn't work