Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

IMPREZA TYPE R V-LTD version 6

Search this Thread

Old 10 February 2012, 02:44 PM
sacott gilhespy
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IMPREZA TYPE R V-LTD version 6

The time has came to sell my scooby. Im truly devastated to do so but needs must. I have not had many posts on here so anyone wanting to look at pics of my car can do so on www.nesf.co.uk (my local forum) SPEC LIST:
W' registration MY2000 car. (private plate not included)
2.5 2007 sti lump with version 6 heads to suit. Fitted with 11mm arp head studs. standard sti internals with acl race bearings.
- aps sr 40 turbo
- walbro fuel pump
- denso 600cc injectors
- apexi ecu with power commander
- exedy paddle clutch
- exedy 5.75kg flywheel
- sytec adjustable fuel pressure reg with viewing gauge
- hks front mount with heat wrapped piping
- aps cold air intake (mounted in wing with recent new k&n large cone filter)
- autobahn 88 silcone turbo intake pipe
- new alloy oil catch tank
- magnecor racing leads
- ngk pfr7b plugs
- hks equal length heat wrapped headers and up pipe (3bolt flange)
- full blitz nur spec'r' exhaust 3" from turbo back to nur spec 5" back box.
- since i bought the car (june 2007) i have had it mapped three times by andy forrest. When i bought it, it was running a closed deck 2.0 lump which i originally had mapped then changed it to the 2.5 lump in june 2009 as i was after something that mated better to the turbo as it was rather laggy and this is what andy recommended. Since then i had andy map it again with the new sytec fpr. he set the boost safely at 1.4bar which produced 363/374 at the last NESF rolling road day at motoscope. the turbo is capable of way more with more boost but i wanted to keep it in safe figures for the engine. The engine was built by a.s.performance for the previous customer who ran it in then broke his impreza so i bought the engine and it hadnt been put under boost. It has done roughly 8k miles since. It runs great, no knocks or funny rattles and dosent smoke under boost. The oil catch can was put on at the same time as installing the new engine and its barely got vapour in it so the car hardly uses any oil.
Other parts the car benefits form are:-
- It has 2004 front brembo brakes. Standard two pots on rear. H.E.L. braided brake lines.
- Whiteline anti lift kit.
- Splitfire triple pod gauges on dash
- It has a sti version 7 front and rear seats (blue alcantara) which look really nice with the blue paint and dash.
- It has a genuine p1 front bumper with fog lights- looks awesome.
- It has genuine morrette twin headlamps with one removed for cold air feed to inner wing.
- Full real carbon fibre bonnet (very light and strong) with reverse bonnet scoop and smaller carbon fibre bonnet vents.
- it has autobahn 88 coolant pipes, silicone boost/vacuum pipes and various parts powdercoated red under the bonnet to brighten the engine bay up.
- its also got some nice new 18" inovite evo wheels in bronze with polished lip. Look really nice on the car.
......................... apart from that im not sure what bits ive missed. I have just changed the m.a.f. sensor for a new genuine subaru unit and i will supply a new m.a.f. with the car. The car is always serviced every 2500-3000 miles and i always use millers 10/60 and the diff was flushed and re-filled with millers diff oil. I have a folder full of receipts/previous M.O.T's fir the car and also have the rolling road printouts (most recent being October 2011 at Motoscope) which show power/torque/boost/air-fuel ratio. The car drives mint and is in really nice condition. The paintwork is gleaming.

The car is will have 6months tax starting from this month and is m.o.t'd until september. mileage is currently 74600.
I am looking for as close to £5700 for the car which i think is more than reasonable considering the spec/model/condition.
I will be truly devastated to see her go but needs must as my other toy is hounding me for half of the new house deposit. I will certainly be back in a subaru in the future but until then.................... :>:S: The car is based in Newcastle upon tyne.

Any questions please dont hesitate to call me on 07508225713. Cheers.

Scott.
Old 10 February 2012, 02:48 PM
sacott gilhespy
Scooby Newbie

http://nesf.forumotion.co.uk/t1992-l...ersion-6-v-ltd

Heres the link to pics of the car. It does not have the STI8 scoop on anymore. It now has a reversed scoop. Cheers. Scott
Old 10 February 2012, 02:52 PM
scooby818hp
Scooby Newbie

Nice car but not for me at the moment. I am sure someone will snap your hand off at that price.
Old 10 February 2012, 02:56 PM
sacott gilhespy
Scooby Newbie

Thanks mate ;-)
Old 10 February 2012, 06:26 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Really like this car!!!

Good price too!!!
Old 13 February 2012, 10:30 PM
rickya
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's actually the limited run of 1000 Ver 6 Type R WRC Ltd, but with P1 bumpers and Wrx seats and different engine etc. https://www.scoobynet.com/members-ga...ourselves.html

Last edited by rickya; 13 February 2012 at 10:39 PM.
Old 13 February 2012, 11:35 PM
sacott gilhespy
Scooby Newbie

deposit taken. :-)
Old 14 February 2012, 05:08 PM
sacott gilhespy
Scooby Newbie

SOLD :-)