Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

1997 UK Turbo 2000 £1200

Search this Thread

Old 30 December 2011, 01:58 AM
mato
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 UK Turbo 2000 £1200

UK Turbo 2000, is a 1997 facelift classic. The vehicle is taxed and tested until mid 2012 and comes with previous mot's to verify mileage. There is also a fair bit of service history with the vehicle, 24 stamps in total. At 104217 miles, the vehicle had a full service including cambelt and clutch and the cambelt and front crankshaft seal was then replaced again at 114000 miles, so the vehicle should require no expensive servicing for the foreseeable future. The car has now covered 126000 miles.

The vehicle does have a few aftermarket modifacations, including an STI front strut brace, an induction kit, a Bailey dumpvalve and a custom stainless steel exhaust which has a lifetime warrenty (documentation included). This sounds very nice, much better than my previous Impreza which had a full Scorpion system. The vehicle also has a Bailey dumpvalve, and an in car boost gauge. The wheels are 18" Oulaw Mavericks however, the wheels do have curb marks and would benefit from a refurb. The car is also fitted with a front splitter and a high level, late model STI rear spoiler. The car also has an Ipod compatible Pioneer headunit, both the manual and the lead are included.

The interior is in overall good condition, with no rips etc, and only the drivers seat show signs of wear. The bodywork is in overall good condition, however, been a UK classic, unfortunately the rear arches will require attention, particularly the drivers side, a local bodyshop, quoted me 250 to rectify this. The car also include 2 sets of keys and immobiliser fobs and also has a Trafficmaster Trackstar tracker fitted, although the subscription will need renewing. The car will also only be supplied with the new keepers section of the logbook as a only purchased the car a fortnight ago, so I am still waiting to receive the logbook however, this will not cause the new owner any issues. The only reason I am selling thew car, is that I have just managed to sell my other car, so I am now looking to sell this too and upgrade to an STI.

Located in Ossett, West Yorks, £1200ono
Old 30 December 2011, 02:26 PM
mato
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold, thanks