Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2002 Bugeye STi Type UK

Search this Thread

Old 17 July 2011, 09:39 PM
Northern Nick
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2002 Bugeye STi Type UK

I thought I'd spread a little love about.

This is not my car although it used to be a few year ago. I bought it as a standard Type UK and did everything to it apart from the brakes and the clutch.

Some of you may remember me doing a report on the Kakumei GT Spec headers and doing a bit of research on the effects of NF and methanol when mixed with differing amounts of petrol.

Well the people that bought it from me are selling it due to financial reasons and I said I try to help as they have had to reduce to price way more than I think they should of had to.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2892024.htm

This is a genuine 430hp car with over 380lbs of torque. As far as I am aware, they have maintained it regardless of cost. They have kept in contact with myself over the years and when the car has needed work doing on it, they have asked my advice as to what to do or buy. It was only a week or two before they let me know it was for sale they were asking me about upgrading the suspension but I think unfortunately Shaun lost his overtime and is having to sell the car.

If you have £6.5k and are looking for a big power Scooby, you could do a lot worse than this one.

If you do contact them, tell them Nick Bennett told you about it

Cheers