Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

SILVER IMPREZA UK TURBO CLOSE TO 350BHP £1700

Search this Thread

Old 26 March 2011, 12:08 PM
karl_1986
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SILVER IMPREZA UK TURBO CLOSE TO 350BHP £1700

i'm reluctantly selling my subaru impreza due to my insurance now being ridiculously stupid due to dd40 on licence, 114K miles currently running around 350bhp.

insurance approved cat 1 alarm/imobiliser with both fobs and also have both keys, this car is 14 years old so does have some scratches to front and rear bumper as expected for a car of this age but inside is imaculate.

full service history up to 88,000 miles then has been serviced every 3 month by the previous owner and by me mods include:
td05 turbo
autobahn 88 front mount intercooler
front brembo brake conversion
boost controller set at 1.4 bar
boost gauge
turbo timer
afterburner R3 exhaust system with racing cat
exeddy stage 1 racing clutch and lightweight flywheel
short shift gear linkage
17 inch alloy wheels
fully remapped
coilovers with uprated springs
mot till june 2011 and taxed till june 2011
mechanical wise the car is running perfect and is very fast & not for the faint hearted

also have some recipts and previous MOT certificate, first to see will buy and no time wasters, serious offers only. the price is now £1,750 NO OFFERS as i have a new car now and need to get the impreza off my drive. i have been honest as i can and tryed to cover everything with the pics

for more pics of my car visit http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2587786.htm

these pics are of the interior and the main body paintwork damage

middle of rear bumper

front nearside bumper

Last edited by karl_1986; 26 March 2011 at 07:04 PM. Reason: added more pics
Old 26 March 2011, 02:05 PM
Martin 2010
Scooby Regular

"also have some recipts and previous MOT certificate, first to see will buy and no time wasters, serious offers only. the price is now £1,750 NO OFFERS as i have a new car now and need to get the impreza off my drive."

lol, but seems like a very good price for that powered classic mate, any issues with it? as my mate might be interested in it, is theres a dyno print out for proof of power ?
Old 26 March 2011, 06:36 PM
karl_1986
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Martin 2010
"also have some recipts and previous MOT certificate, first to see will buy and no time wasters, serious offers only. the price is now £1,750 NO OFFERS as i have a new car now and need to get the impreza off my drive."

lol, but seems like a very good price for that powered classic mate, any issues with it? as my mate might be interested in it, is theres a dyno print out for proof of power ?
there is nothing wrong with the car, only reason why it is so cheap is i have another car now so i lowered the price of the impreza for a quick sale, it does have stone chips on the front bumper and bonnet but nothing major but the car is 14 years old and still the original paintwork, ill upload some pics of the worst scratches on the front nearside bumper and the rear bumper so you can see before making your mind up. i dont have a printout of the power as the previous owner lost it but i do have a recipt for the remap that was done on the car
Old 26 March 2011, 09:19 PM
timmy2take
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good price for those more interested in the go rather than the show. Probably no worse than a lot of others out there that are described as MINT

Got printout of the bhp?
Old 27 March 2011, 12:02 AM
karl_1986
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by timmy2take
Good price for those more interested in the go rather than the show. Probably no worse than a lot of others out there that are described as MINT

Got printout of the bhp?
i know alot of people will say this but it does actually look worse in the pic than it actually is but i still thought people should see what there buying before they come to view the car, no printout just recipt to say its been remapped
Old 27 March 2011, 03:36 AM
manikin198
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by karl_1986
i know alot of people will say this but it does actually look worse in the pic than it actually is but i still thought people should see what there buying before they come to view the car, no printout just recipt to say its been remapped
Hello mate, a dyno printout to show the power would have people ripping your hand off at that price- including me!!
If you could show me a printout of the proven BHP then I'd get on the plane to England tomorrow to buy it from you (live in Jersey)