Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2010 STI Hatch Prodrive - 85k - f/s/h - £11,995

Search this Thread

Old 25 August 2020, 11:53 AM
elison
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 2010 STI Hatch Prodrive - 85k - f/s/h - £11,995

Long time reader, but first time poster and it's under sad circumstances as the time has come for me to sell the love of my life as I’ve just had a baby daughter who I love a little more. This is a pretty special car and one I think is fairly rare as it is still on its original engine at 84,689 having been meticulously maintained by me and the previous and original owner who was a personal friend of my parents, so I can vouch for the car completely. When I bought it in 2016 it was my only car, but after a while I bought a daily and used this once or twice a week covering 2-3000 miles a year. It has a couple of scrapes on bumpers and a few spots on the paint as to be expected for a 10 year old, but nothing serious in that regard.

It’s a Prodrive car with GT1 wheels in great condition and Michelin PS4 tyres on (I also have some 330s wheels with some Yokohama winter tyres on that I am selling separately). I don’t need to chat on here too much about what the car is, just the important stuff of full service history, taken care of by Arden Bridge Services during my tenure and the cambelt was changed at 65k and regular oil changes on top of the servicing. It’s also got a fairly new Bosch battery. The previous owner and I were proud of fastidiously maintaining the car so as to not befall the known issues with these engines as we are both of the belief that when being used as a road car and used as the engine was designed to be used, there shouldn’t be a problem. It has never been revved beyond 5600rpm as there is little of interest beyond there and has been mostly driven on the huge amount of torque these 2.5 ppp’d engines have. Certainly a very easy car to drive rapidly and one I have really enjoyed even after years of 2.0L imports.

I would have thought it is a safe a hatch STI as you could find having only two enthusiast owners, known to each other with a solid history of maintenance. I am very sad to be selling as I have genuinely loved this car and I will be back to STI ownership as soon as I can be, but for now needs must and the family has to come first. I have done a walk-around video that can be viewed at

I am asking £11,995 and I am prepared to hear reasonable offers from the Subaru community. The car can be viewed at my home in Droitwich, north of Worcester or at my work in Alvechurch, just south of Birmingham. If you are interested then please post or better yet call me on 07738257062 for a chat.

Thanks for reading.

Old 25 August 2020, 11:15 PM
elison
Scooby Newbie

More pics

Old 29 August 2020, 08:43 AM
elison
Scooby Newbie

Its just been featured in a Pistonheads article. https://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-...the-best/43000
Now £11,750
Old 06 November 2020, 08:25 AM
stamina_daddy
Scooby Regular

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Did you end up selling or keeping mate.
Old 06 November 2020, 09:05 AM
Don Clark
Scooby Regular

Received 746 Likes on 619 Posts

Originally Posted by stamina_daddy
Did you end up selling or keeping mate.
Although it may have been registered in 2010 from the VIN it is a MY08 built in July 2008