Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Impreza WRX 2009 Hatchback UK

Search this Thread

Old 07 June 2018, 01:05 AM
bungral
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impreza WRX 2009 Hatchback UK

Hi,

Been a long time lurker here but actually have an Impreza I need to sell now so have come out from the shadows.

You can see the advert here on Gumtree (please remove or let me know if posting external links isn't allowed).

I'll copy and paste the advert for those not wishing to visit elsewhere. Pictures below also.

I’m selling a 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX 2.5 Turbo Manual 5 door 227 BHP.

I’ve just had the car MOT’d so it runs until June 2019. There were no issues found.

It has also had a new clutch fitted in the last couple of weeks as well as a new radiator fitted and new coolant in the last couple of days as I noticed a small leak when I was originally taking photos. Wouldn’t have been right trying to sell it like that.

The car has a full service history with all stamps from a Subaru garage and has 127971 on the clock and comes with both keys.

It has had 3 owners from new and I’m the 3rd owner although it’s only been in my ownership for a few months as I bought it from a friend who needed to sell it quickly due to getting a company car. It was with my friend from 2012 I believe and he spent whatever was needed on it. I’m only selling it as I have 2 other cars so don’t have room for this at home.

Other notable pluses are 4 very good tyres and it has a double din stereo with touch screen sat nav and Bluetooth.

As always there are a couple of things that I think worth mentioning. There is a small scratch on the rear left wheel arch near rear passenger door and there is a small scuff towards the bottom of the rear right door. Also the spoiler above the back windows has some lacquer peel. All of these can be seen in the pictures. The only other issue on the car as far as I know is that the left wing mirror doesn’t automatically fold in when the button is pressed. The mirror itself moves ok with the electronic adjuster and also heats up ok so it is just the folding part of the operation.

Apart from that the car drives superbly and really is very nice inside and out.

There are the usual age related marks but nothing major.

I'm looking for £4700 and I’ve priced this low as I’m looking for a very quick sale by the 12th June. If you have any questions, please get in contact. The car is located in Sunbury TW16