Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

STI 2009 Hatchback TYPE UK PPP ONLY 20000 MILES

Search this Thread

Old 14 October 2012, 11:11 AM
The Hobbymaster
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STI 2009 Hatchback TYPE UK PPP ONLY 20000 MILES

Very reluctant sale of my low mileage(only 19500 miles) Subaru STI 2009 Type UK Hatchback 345bhp PPP Pro Drive edition.
I have owned the car for two years and have loved every day of driving it.
The car is finished in World Rally Blue and is in very good condition, with only 19500 miles on the clock.
Standard equipment includes:- ABS Brakes, Sports Seats with STI logo, 18 inch Pro Drive Alloy Wheels, Air Conditioning, CD Changer, Traction Control, Front And Rear Electric Windows, Drivers side and side Airbags, Central Locking, Factory Fitted Alarm, Tracker, Steering Wheel Reach Adjustment, Folding Rear Seats, Headlight Washers, Xenon headlights
18 inch Pro drive wheels in great condition (no damage to any of the rims etc)
New tyres x 4 fitted with in the last few month, Michelin Super sports 245 40 18’s
Suspension/ Chassis Modification
The car has had some modifications to improve the handling, these are as follows:-
Eibach pro Lowering springs
Whiteline anti roll bars front 22mm, rear 24mm
Powerflex chassis bushes kit for rear subframe
Powerflex steering rack mounts
Whiteline Front Anti lift kit
Whiteline anti bump steer kit
Litchfield power steering modification
Polished Summit front strut brace
To complement the up rated suspension parts the chassis has been set up on a laser set up jig with a fast road / race geometry to make THIS Scooby a great handing car.
All the suspension / Chassis work has been carried out by Abbey Motorsport to a very high standard
Engine Modifications
Cat Back H&S stainless steel 2.5 inch exhaust with quad tips (this looks and sounds stunning)
K&N panel air filter (fitted about 6 weeks ago)
K&N oil filter (fitted about 6 weeks ago)
New 12 volt battery installed only a few weeks ago.
Jolly Green Monster engine map enhancements producing 345 bhp and 350 lb of Torque and also includes launch control, auto blip (on down shift) and flat floor shifting.
The car has 6 selectable engine maps these are accessed via the standard Si drive control.
The engine pulls very hard and strong with a wider power band and really is a pleasure to drive.
Body modification
The Windows have been tinted by a professional tinting company and really add to the clean look of the car.
The rear lower diffuser, front bumper vents and door mirrors have been wrapped in Matt 3M carbon fibre film, these look stunning and really make this car stand out.
The standard headlights have been modified with an Angle eye conversion that also helps to make this car stand out from the rest.
Servicing
The service book is stamped for the first two services by a main dealer, the car had an oil and oil filter change about 6 weeks ago (done by myself ) so has been serviced but is missing one stamp in the book.
Tax and MOT
The MOT is due in May 2013 and the Tax runs up to the end of January 2013

I’m having a loft conversion on my house and need the funds to help pay for it, I will really be very sorry to see this great car drive away.
PRICED REDUCED
I’m looking for offers around £14995 ONO
Please feel free to call or TEXT me with any questions
07976 700804

See photos below

Last edited by The Hobbymaster; 14 October 2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old 14 October 2012, 11:17 AM
murray555
Scooby Regular

Nice car, a carbon front splitter would finish it off nicely, if only i had the money GLWTS.
Old 14 October 2012, 11:26 AM
The Hobbymaster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by murray555
Nice car, a carbon front splitter would finish it off nicely, if only i had the money GLWTS.
Thanks, Don't really want to sell but got to do it for family happiness
The front splitter "was" on my list of things to do