Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

FS - Low Mileage 2009 WR Blue Mica WRX-S Hatchback

Old 27 March 2018, 10:05 PM
frisby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS - Low Mileage 2009 WR Blue Mica WRX-S Hatchback

For Sale

Make: Subaru
Model: Impreza WRX-S Hatchback
Colour: WR Blue Mica
Interior: Black/Anthracite Sports Seats
MOT: Expires 23rd Nov 2018
Mileage: 27,000 genuine miles
Service Record: FSH (8 stamps in the book with the most recent carried out in November 2017 - at this point a front suspension bush was replaced and the brakes were also inspected and given a clean bill of health).
Tyres: 4 matching Goodyear Eagle F1's with approx. 5,000 miles.

This is an immaculate example of this limited edition WRX. Over and above a standard WRX it has the following key options:

Prodrive Performance Pack
Prodrive GT1 18" Anthracite Alloy wheels
STI front and rear spoilers with colour coded bumpers and rear diffuser
STI honeycomb grill
Prodrive exhaust system
Sports seats, leather steering wheel, branded mats, Momo aluminium gear ****
I even have the original brochure!

Original owner was a retired female Doctor, second owner was a retired aircraft engineer who only had it for a year, taking it for an MOT and leaving with a Golf R and most recently myself and my wife. The car has been well looked after in our ownership and has been driven with respect - warm up, cool down etc. Car is free of any finance and has never been in any sort of recorded accident. Currently on a provate plate which takes about 20 minutes to put on retention and i would guess it will then go back on its original plate.

Few kerb marks on the alloys and a slight scuff on the front wing. Was going to get it addressed but was waiting for some better weather.

Car is available for sympathetic test drive subject to fully comprehensive insurance, alternatively I will carry out any test drives. In the interest of not wasting anyones time, please make sure that if you intend to finance the car with a loan, that it has been agreed prior to viewing and that you have also received an insurance quote that you are happy with. For information it has costus just over £200 to insurance as last renewal.

Car is based just outside of Newcastle upon Tyne. It currently appears on ebay advertised through my brother in laws garage.

Asking price is £9995. A fair price I feel, having seen similar low mileage examples at Subaru garages for up to £11,995.

Last edited by frisby; 27 March 2018 at 10:14 PM.