Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

For sale: 2003 WRX Wagon - £2600 ono

Search this Thread

Old 09 December 2014, 03:00 PM
mikey-r
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale: 2003 WRX Wagon - £2600 ono

Confession time.....

I bought this car in February with the plan of treating it as a hobby and doing it up etc, however, about 10 months later and about 700 miles this really hasn't happened.... best laid plans and all that! It's taking up drive space and, to be honest, it's a luxury I can't justify at the moment, so it's got to go.

Mechanically, this car is excellent, Cosmetically, not so much, but hey, at least you won't worry about where you park it!

It's standard apart from a Prodrive back box. In my ownership I replaced some interior items (cup holder etc), replaced the hatchback latch mechanism, sorted the squeaky seat belts, had it valeted, bought new mats, new battery, gave it an oil and filter change and replaced the two rear tyres (Avon ZV5). That's it, oh, and drove it for a measly amount of miles.

The details:
Mileage - 114,325
MOT - expires 29/01/2015. I will try and get a new MOT done asap and seeing as it's only done 1100 miles since the last one I can't really see it having any issues.
It has all the standard equipment and everything works, including the aircon, heated mirrors, electric windows, central locking and alarm.

OK, now onto the not so good bits:
Dents, quite a few - liberally spread over the car. Nothing major, but if you're in any way OCD please move on to the next advert right now.
There's a paint issue by the filler cap - it seems to have dulled. Again, nothing major and I'm pretty sure a quick 'blow over' would correct it.
There's some very thin cracking on the bumpers.
The wheels are all lightly curbed.

That's about it really. So, essentially, you're looking at a brilliant Q car (read: scruffy) that's mechanically sound, totally reliable and an absolute hoot to drive.

If you think this car's for you, please get in touch. I've been as honest as I possibly can be and have nothing to hide - it is what it is; a 12 year old car. I am willing to move a little on price but only after you've actually seen the car.

Can supply more photos on request and obviously answer any questions you have.

Location - north Essex.

Thanks
Mike.

Old 13 December 2014, 02:42 PM
mikey-r
Scooby Regular

Ok, maybe the wrong time of year to sell a car or perhaps too expensive? I can only do something about one of them, so....

A reduction to £2300.
Old 13 December 2014, 04:16 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I would stick it on Autotrader if I were you, plenty on there with more miles for quite a bit more money than your asking, should make a decent winter hack for someone.
Old 02 January 2015, 06:51 PM
mikey-r
Scooby Regular

Now sold -