Notices
Styling Exterior styling

high level spoiler - newage/interior

Old 22 September 2018, 11:31 AM
Discover
Scooby Regular

Default high level spoiler - newage/interior

Hi
I'm buying a hawk wrx soon but it has a very small stock spoiler. I'm wanting to add a high level sti type spoiler but I need to know if the same spoiler fits all newage bugeye/blobeye/hawkeye or are they all different?
on ebay seen a few just over 100 but everywhere else they seem expensive at 250+ ?? what is the difference?

Also, most WRX interior, the seats are cream/grey in the middle and black on the sides but the car I saw was all dark grey/anthracite with like a tweed texture - something I've never seen before. even all the door cards had the same interior. anyone seen it before? just hoping its not aftermarket.
thanks
Old 24 September 2018, 01:07 PM
Jay kay
Scooby Regular

STI spoilers will fit a WRX, they use the same bootlid. But I think WRX spoilers only have 4 mounting screws whereas a genuine STI has around 14. The 100 STI spoilers will be reps and many of them only have 4 mounting holes not the correct 14
Old 25 September 2018, 12:46 AM
Discover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jay kay View Post
STI spoilers will fit a WRX, they use the same bootlid. But I think WRX spoilers only have 4 mounting screws whereas a genuine STI has around 14. The 100 STI spoilers will be reps and many of them only have 4 mounting holes not the correct 14
so what's point in buying a genuine sti spoiler if it has 14 bolts where the car will only have 4 holes (i'm assuming) ? or have i misread your post lol