Sport General sport discussion

England 'fans'

Search this Thread

Old 03 March 2010, 09:37 PM
Myles
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default England 'fans'

Booing Terry, what is that going to achieve? Why waste your money going to watch England if you are going to boo him and actually cheer when he loses the ball? England doesnt want fans like you.

Are you going to cheer if he loses the ball in the first game of the World Cup, and the Yanks score?

I am not bothered if you boo him, Cole, fricking Beckham or Pele when they are playing for their clubs. But playing for England? Just f off and support Scotland. They will be booing all the England team during another World Cup without them.
Old 03 March 2010, 09:49 PM
richie001
Scooby Regular

Says a lot about our country unfortunately.JT just needs to look towards the bench and see David Beckham to see how well he handled far worse from these idiots.
Old 03 March 2010, 09:49 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

England fans in morals shocker......

Maybe they've just about had enough of him and his behaviour, they'll tell you they paid his wages via ticket sales so they have the right.
Old 03 March 2010, 09:52 PM
Myles
Scooby Regular

I am trying to forget the **** Beckham got in 98 for an ankle tap. Really riles me, cant remember the game but when England came off at half time, and the fans were hanging over the sides of the terraces screaming abuse. They should be banned for life. That would learn them. Going to watch your country play football is a privilege, one that i did not experience enough when I was younger.

T0ssers.
Old 03 March 2010, 09:54 PM
Myles
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii

Maybe they've just about had enough of him and his behaviour, they'll tell you they paid his wages via ticket sales so they have the right.
They can go along and be holier than thou at the Bridge. Dont care about that, but they dont pay anything for him to play for England.
If they really despise him that much, dont go. Give your space up to real fans, like my son(I'd have to take him of course!)
Old 03 March 2010, 10:03 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry,but the problem is,,,,,,,,,,,,OUR National stadium is down south,a ground full of West Ham,Arsenal,Tottenham and alot of other Southern teams,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and so on,they love to hate each other,so if any player does wrong they boo him,,,,,,,,,,,,,up here in Proper England,we love every player
Old 03 March 2010, 10:06 PM
Myles
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s
Sorry,but the problem is,,,,,,,,,,,,OUR National stadium is down south,a ground full of West Ham,Arsenal,Tottenham and alot of other Southern teams,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and so on,they love to hate each other,so if any player does wrong they boo him,,,,,,,,,,,,,up here in Proper England,we love every player
Indeed, that Tevez goes down a treat in the red half! Geordies rave about Darren Bent, and Steven Gerrard writes poetry about the passion of the Toffee supporters.
Old 03 March 2010, 10:09 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Myles
Indeed, that Tevez goes down a treat in the red half! Geordies rave about Darren Bent, and Steven Gerrard writes poetry about the passion of the Toffee supporters.
You know your stuff
Old 03 March 2010, 10:16 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Myles

Where have you been the last 3 years we need people like you in sport arguing the toss, you'll fit in well here

Not much PAFC action though i'm affraid
Old 03 March 2010, 10:37 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Myles

Where have you been the last 3 years we need people like you in sport arguing the toss, you'll fit in well here

Not much PAFC action though i'm affraid
Oi you,go back to watching Prisoner Cell Block H
Old 03 March 2010, 10:50 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s
Oi you,go back to watching Prisoner Cell Block H

Thankfully the Beeb have their UKTV channel here.

Watched Johnny Ross last night

Albeit a few weeks behind , all I can say is how the **** did Jedward get where they are
Old 04 March 2010, 06:00 AM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

They don't have a say in his private life FFS

Did Man USA fans boo Feryhands when he got banned for 9 months, they were paying his wages while he was tossing it off in the Bahamahs
Old 04 March 2010, 06:02 AM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Why wasn't they booing Walcott for being ****e?
Old 04 March 2010, 07:23 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Originally Posted by pauld37
They don't have a say in his private life FFS

Did Man USA fans boo Feryhands when he got banned for 9 months, they were paying his wages while he was tossing it off in the Bahamahs
The usual crap response

You're becoming a poor mans Ash
Old 04 March 2010, 07:28 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

In a serious response it is the business of the fans when it could affect the harmony and balance of the England squad running up to the WC and like I initially pointed out, maybe the fans have morals.

Missing a **** test is very different to banging your mate and England team mate's bird, miss a test your team mates think you're ********, **** a team mates bird and they look at you very diffrently and probaby mistrust you.
Old 04 March 2010, 08:55 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

What do you expect when you put the National Stadium in London, so for night matches, only Londoners can attend?
Plastic fans.
Old 04 March 2010, 10:42 AM
Gav
Scooby Regular

All southerners are plastic sh!te fans, you need proper fans at England games like us northerners
Old 04 March 2010, 10:45 AM
Myles
Scooby Regular

In a serious response it is the business of the fans when it could affect the harmony and balance of the England squad running up to the WC and like I initially pointed out, maybe the fans have morals.

Missing a **** test is very different to banging your mate and England team mate's bird, miss a test your team mates think you're ********, **** a team mates bird and they look at you very diffrently and probaby mistrust you.
Booing the player will have more of a direct effect on the harmony of the team. I dont think you really believe the fans have morals, just booing for booing's sake. Pathetic in my book.

Alcazar, being a Plymouth fan, any evening game away involves a long journey. If Wembley is where it is, surely dedicated fans will travel down to support their national team? Next, we will be complaining about the journey to S. Africa for the WC, after all we did invent the game, why couldn't it be in England every 4 years?
Old 04 March 2010, 10:49 AM
Myles
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gav
All southerners are plastic sh!te fans, you need proper fans at England games like us northerners
Get yerself down here mate, we could do wi' some peasants to make us feel good about ourselves! The whole Jock in England thing is now getting a bit tired.
Old 04 March 2010, 11:03 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Booing the player will have more of a direct effect on the harmony of the team. I dont think you really believe the fans have morals, just booing for booing's sake. Pathetic in my book.
Like I said to Paul maybe, but as you say booing for booing sake is more than probable for a large majorty of that section of the crowd we'll call the meatheads.

Us Brits like a good villain JT's recent charge sheet fits the bill, they've just had enough of the Chav.
Old 04 March 2010, 01:30 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

So let's see if I've got this right........... the new England Captain's team mates think he's a ********, whereas JT just can't be trusted.............
Old 04 March 2010, 01:33 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

they've just had enough of the Chav.
I didn't know he drove an Impreza!
Old 04 March 2010, 01:37 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar
What do you expect when you put the National Stadium in London, so for night matches, only Londoners can attend?
Plastic fans.
Don't you travel to away matches?
Old 04 March 2010, 02:17 PM
Xx-IAN-xX
Scooby Regular

If he hadn't been picked there would have been no booing. Everyone knew it was going to happen JT as brought his seedy social life to the England camp .If you can't do the time ,don't commit the crime so to speak
Old 04 March 2010, 06:22 PM
richie001
Scooby Regular

80,000 odd thousand people in Wembley last night and none of them have shagged a mate's bird
Old 04 March 2010, 06:50 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by richie001
80,000 odd thousand people in Wembley last night and none of them have shagged a mate's bird
80,000 weren't booing

As for the argument about 'don't you go to away games' well every game is away for northerners as far as England are concerned. If half were played oop norf and half darn sarf then maybe people wouldn't complain. Me personally thinks that the national stadium should be in London, but i think they should take friendlys round the country to give other fans the chance to see them play, but thats not going to happen and not while there is Wembley to pay for. I bet there are lots of fathers that would like to take their son to watch them from oop norf, but have no chance due to the traveling involved.

As for the booing, i think some fans were just letting their feelings be known and once this has happened i don't think it will be an issue. It had pretty much fizzled out by the end anyway.

The booing won't affect JT he's too big a player for that to affect him, i would have said it was worse watching the armband getting passed to other players ahead of him.

Aaron
Old 04 March 2010, 07:24 PM
Myles
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by azz250478
80,000 weren't booing

As for the argument about 'don't you go to away games' well every game is away for northerners as far as England are concerned. If half were played oop norf and half darn sarf then maybe people wouldn't complain. Me personally thinks that the national stadium should be in London, but i think they should take friendlys round the country to give other fans the chance to see them play, but thats not going to happen and not while there is Wembley to pay for. I bet there are lots of fathers that would like to take their son to watch them from oop norf, but have no chance due to the traveling involved.

As for the booing, i think some fans were just letting their feelings be known and once this has happened i don't think it will be an issue. It had pretty much fizzled out by the end anyway.

The booing won't affect JT he's too big a player for that to affect him, i would have said it was worse watching the armband getting passed to other players ahead of him.

Aaron
Same for someone from the Westcountry, although some might argue that we should support France! I am fortunate that I live relatively close to Wembley at the moment, but as soon as I get posted, I will have to make a big sacrifice to watch England, and probably Plymouth as well.
Old 04 March 2010, 07:47 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Same for someone from the Westcountry, although some might argue that we should support France! I am fortunate that I live relatively close to Wembley at the moment, but as soon as I get posted, I will have to make a big sacrifice to watch England, and probably Plymouth as well.
Its the same for anyone that lives anywhere other than south east england Not sure where the France comment comes from

I'm sure a lot of people do make massive journeys to watch England play, but a lot of people don't have the luxury of the choice.

Also up until Cappello took over England, nearly all friendlies were a joke and who in their right mind would travel all that way for that
Old 05 March 2010, 12:28 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Originally Posted by pauld37
I didn't know he drove an Impreza!
Says the Caravan owner

BOHICA
Old 05 March 2010, 09:03 AM
Gav
Scooby Regular

Get yerself down here mate, we could do wi' some peasants to make us feel good about ourselves! The whole Jock in England thing is now getting a bit tired.

Jock, not when I last checked

Quick Reply: England 'fans'