Sport General sport discussion

Lee Bowyer - England

Search this Thread

Old 08 October 2002, 07:17 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Question

Now I'm not the biggest fan of the "man" Lee Bowyer, they guy is a fecking moron who should have done time and wear pants , but as the "footballer" Lee Bowyer can be different class and IMHO thought he played really well against Portugal and was suprised when he was substituted, and now he cant even get into the England squad, not even as a standby player, for David Thompson to be brought in ahead of Bowyer is crazy, Thompson has always been a solid pro, but he's no Bowyer (the footballer) is Bowyer injured?? I havent heard so, I think he links with Alan Smith superbly and Smith is going to be a part of Englands furture without a shadow of a doubt.

It makes you think if he will ever pull on an England again, was it a case of here you are, have a cap in a meaningless game, now **** off and dont darken our door again, somethings going on

Thoughts??

Dave
Old 08 October 2002, 10:42 PM
SwinYE5
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and Smith is going to be a part of Englands furture without a shadow of a doubt
Please don't say things like that, you'll make me cry at our future and go and support the Scots. I hate Smith with a passion.

Bowyer though should be in the squad without a shadow of a doubt, he is genuine class. Seems strange really. Sven has said he has left him out on form alone, I can't help thinking it goes deeper than that...
Old 09 October 2002, 08:42 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Swin

I'm a red as well and as much as I dislike the sheep ******** Smith is not bad for a youngster, he's got fire in his belly, he's better than Heskey, Vassell, Phillips, mind you who's not and what with Owen going through a patchy spell (calm yourself redkop)

I noticed at the press conference Sven had to face questions a little like mine regarding bowyer, Sven thinks he is out of form, Heskey has been out of form for months but he continues to pick him, Gary Nev has had two full games in 4 months and bam straight back in (he looks good anyway). I still think somethings going on.

On a better note Diego cracked four in last night against Blackburn reserves start doing it in the league mate......
Old 13 October 2002, 07:16 PM
P1 Enthusiast
Scooby Regular

Apparently Bowyer let rip some *** hole comment at a formal dinner which got him dropped yet again, lets see GBH and ripping ppl new ones at dinner, geez his sure is a top geezer *snicker*

Oh well, that explains why he ain't playing for em!
Old 14 October 2002, 07:53 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Thumbs down

He really is a ****
Old 15 October 2002, 05:46 PM
JGRIFF
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Mills dropped for numptyhead Neville, Smith dropped, Bowyer can't even make the squad, and the fat bloke with the pony tail picked ahead of Robbo. You would never think that the closet gooner Crozier had been leening on SGE would you.