Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

reading jap meet web site up soon

Search this Thread

Old 16 August 2006, 01:19 AM
tannan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default reading jap meet web site up soon

We are sorting out a reading jap meet web site where you can see pics of the meets and a right up about it.
As this has been a local meet set up by def and stevee for 3 years now as a sxoc and sidc monthly meet.
Untill last year this meet was getting bigger and bigger and we are going to make it our aim to get it that way again.
We have 6 peeps now looking at sorting it out and are looking at finding key peeps on car sites to sort out there side of things.
So if you know any body on a jap site that can run things from there end plz do email me on it.
There are lots of car site out there and lots of peeps that can help to make this bigger than ever before.
So if you are not up to much on the 3rd Tuesday of ebery month come down to reading and join in.
plz email me on tannan@southernscoobies.co.uk
Old 16 August 2006, 04:55 PM
tannan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here for the peeps that want to help plz register on the reading jap meet forum so i can make you a admin for the staff area.

reading jap meet page

Thanks sean

Right i have been working on the web site today.

It now has a pic page a news page a dates page and a home page with links to the sidc and sxoc

and a feed back forum.

We will be working on the dates with reading football club as the meet mite clash with there football.

If it dose we will move the meet on the day it clashes to the monday or wednesday but we will try to put up all the dates for the year on there.

The news bit will be other meets and stuff the car clubs are sorting out and any one seen doing stuff like racing driffting ect will be on there. name and shame this mite help to keep the meet cool.

I am now looking at a host to get it up but plz remember this is not a car site just a web site to hold the pics and dates.

this will as usarl run along side the sxoc and sidc as it is def and steveee that started it.

Sorry for the spelling

sean
web site is not up yet