slither.io

Search this Thread

Old 27 May 2016, 05:11 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bioforger
Obvious condescending tone is obvious

Ok, if that's the way it sound like it, so be it. I can't change the way you think of my tone. I was teasing you guys, and that is that. Thing is, a level headed humour has been out of the window from here for a while. I don't know why I bother tbh, man. Never mind.

Above (and below, of course) also may sound condescending to you. I'm afraid I can't do anything about it.

Now you may resume your slither.io game playing.
Old 27 May 2016, 05:59 PM
bioforger
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I know and i'm teasing you, relax
Old 27 May 2016, 06:19 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

I know and i'm teasing you, relax
Oh, how condescending of you! Thanks!

Old 28 May 2016, 05:33 PM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol exactly obvious irony is obvious.
Maybe slightly hypocritical too considering one wastes more time than a lot of us put together making multiple tens of thousands of posts on a car website. That one does not even own, nor has any interest in offering advice about....
Old 28 May 2016, 06:03 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JGlanzaV
Maybe slightly hypocritical too considering one wastes more time than a lot of us put together making multiple tens of thousands of posts on a car website. That one does not even own, nor has any interest in offering advice about....

And? What's that got anything to do with you?? Just like I should have nothing to do with you lot playing slither.io? That's correct but since you retaliate a bit of harmless banter with such serious bitterness and choose to quote only what you want to read, ignoring other posts after that, it tells a lot about your twisted persona. Bitter and really sad as well.

Grow some sense of humour rather than turning this lighthearted thread into a b1tching thread. Also, I've provided plenty of advice here to plenty of people here, on many things. I've been here a good few years before you even knew what Scoobynet was, so don't be so all wise and derogatory about my posts. It's a car forum but get it right that I post in 'non scooby related', do you understand? So, your 'car forum' righteousness is null and void. Now take my advice and stop being so cut up and venomous. Get back to shooting virtual snakes on your computer. I'm doing it right now while I type this post. Lighten up. Like this>

One more thing. I may get banned for saying that with the most ignorant post like yours, they shows no understanding of lighthearted banter and humour and insults a long standing member for sod all, I really do think that this forum is attracting chav brigade now. Since scoobies have devaluated, only a few decent and intelligent people are remaining on this board. Most are just empty as a rotten nutshell. I only come here to interact with some decent people and I can even name them, they are so low in number. Perhaps it's time for me to re-think if it's worth participating here. Very disappointing communication sometimes with some people here.

Last edited by Turbohot; 28 May 2016 at 06:21 PM.
Old 28 May 2016, 06:43 PM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Turbohot
And? What's that got anything to do with you?? Just like I should have nothing to do with you lot playing slither.io? That's correct but since you retaliate a bit of harmless banter with such serious bitterness and choose to quote only what you want to read, ignoring other posts after that, it tells a lot about your twisted persona. Bitter and really sad as well.

Grow some sense of humour rather than turning this lighthearted thread into a b1tching thread. Also, I've provided plenty of advice here to plenty of people here, on many things. I've been here a good few years before you even knew what Scoobynet was, so don't be so all wise and derogatory about my posts. It's a car forum but get it right that I post in 'non scooby related', do you understand? So, your 'car forum' righteousness is null and void. Now take my advice and stop being so cut up and venomous. Get back to shooting virtual snakes on your computer. I'm doing it right now while I type this post. Lighten up. Like this>

One more thing. I may get banned for saying that with the most ignorant post like yours, they shows no understanding of lighthearted banter and humour and insults a long standing member for sod all, I really do think that this forum is attracting chav brigade now. Since scoobies have devaluated, only a few decent and intelligent people are remaining on this board. Most are just empty as a rotten nutshell. I only come here to interact with some decent people and I can even name them, they are so low in number. Perhaps it's time for me to re-think if it's worth participating here. Very disappointing communication sometimes with some people here.
Oh so because you have been here posting nonsense for a long time you are more entitled than anyone else? I don't think how long you have been a member comes into it....

Before you offer advice to people on playing a game, maybe you should consider the amount of time you have spent on here for no reason than to interact with a "few" people who you deem worthy....
Old 28 May 2016, 07:16 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Oh so because you have been here posting nonsense for a long time you are more entitled than anyone else?
Where exactly did I say that I'm more entitled to post nonsense than anyone else? Please point out to me.

don't think how long you have been a member comes into it....
Yes, it doesn't come into it. You can post as much nonsense as you like, I don't care.

Before you offer advice to people on playing a game, maybe you should consider the amount of time you have spent on here for no reason than to interact with a "few" people who you deem worthy....
I never offered advice to anyone on playing the game, you silly man. I was just pulling some legs here for banter's sake ffs! I was hardly serious. I've already said it, but you obviously are incapable to change your bitter perspective on it.

About my time, it's my time, not yours. It's a public board, not your property. I'll post as much as I like, and what I like. I certainly don't troll people with personal attacks, like you're trolling me. So stop bullying and do one, if you have no understanding of my humorous banter with others here. I don't think I've ever paid attention to any of your posts before, nor do I wish to. I've never had a go at you for anything before this thread, so I don't know why you're going all attacky on me. I don't even know you as a virtual Scoobynet poster. You have no value for me. So, please dont communicate with me in future and keep out of my way when I'm communicating with others. Don't butt in with your trolling and nasty remarks. Tha.
Old 28 May 2016, 07:29 PM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

Where exactly did I say that I'm more entitled to post nonsense than anyone else? Please point out to me.

Yes, it doesn't come into it. You can post as much nonsense as you like, I don't care.

I never offered advice to anyone on playing the game, you silly man. I was just pulling some legs here for banter's sake ffs! I was hardly serious. I've already said it, but you obviously are incapable to change your bitter perspective on it.

About my time, it's my time, not yours. It's a public board, not your property. I'll post as much as I like, and what I like. I certainly don't troll people with personal attacks, like you're trolling me. So stop bullying and do one, if you have no understanding of my humorous banter with others here. I don't think I've ever paid attention to any of your posts before, nor do I wish to. I've never had a go at you for anything before this thread, so I don't know why you're going all attacky on me. I don't even know you as a virtual Scoobynet poster. You have no value for me. So, please dont communicate with me in future and keep out of my way when I'm communicating with others. Don't butt in with your trolling and nasty remarks. Tha.
You do irony and hypocrisy very well though.... much the same as you say -

"About my time, it's my time, not yours. It's a public board, not your property. I'll post as much as I like, and what I like."

So I will post as much as I like where and when I like. If you don't like it don't read it.

It is not just me that your "banter's" was missed on. So maybe you need to consider what you say. Much the same as you are the one now launching attacks.... in your own words "Lighten up a little"....
Old 28 May 2016, 07:32 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

You do irony and hypocrisy very well though.... much the same as you say -

"About my time, it's my time, not yours. It's a public board, not your property. I'll post as much as I like, and what I like."

So I will post as much as I like where and when I like. If you don't like it don't read it.

It is not just me that your "banter's" was missed on. So maybe you need to consider what you say. Much the same as you are the one now launching attacks.... in your own words "Lighten up a little"....
Right, we're done here. We're on different levels. You're welcome to yours and I'm; to mine. Have a good evening.
Old 28 May 2016, 08:04 PM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

Right, we're done here. We're on different levels. You're welcome to yours and I'm; to mine. Have a good evening.
I'm sure I will
Old 28 May 2016, 08:48 PM
bioforger
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

well that escalated quickly, all friends now?
Old 29 May 2016, 08:37 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 29 May 2016, 09:23 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Old 29 May 2016, 10:03 AM
wrx300scooby
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 29 May 2016, 10:13 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wrx300scooby

Good morning, wrx300scooby! (waves)

Hope you're enjoying the weather. It's red hot here, the sun is unleashed! We're off for a beach stroll with Jake the dog in a bit. May even have some fish, if not chips; while we're out. Have a good one.
Old 29 May 2016, 10:45 AM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

How very mature of you....
Old 29 May 2016, 04:10 PM
wrx300scooby
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Good morning, wrx300scooby! (waves)

Hope you're enjoying the weather. It's red hot here, the sun is unleashed! We're off for a beach stroll with Jake the dog in a bit. May even have some fish, if not chips; while we're out. Have a good one.
Good afternoonSwati, yes the weather is great here too. Had some friends round yesterday for a BBQ and some beers. Me and the missus are just about to have another one but just for us two today
Old 29 May 2016, 05:33 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Old 29 May 2016, 05:35 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Guys, it's a nice day. I had a gap at work which I utilised by doing an hour walk on the canal side; beholding some little canoeists falling all over in the water despite good guidance by their adult instructors, chilled ducks and their beautiful little ducklings following them and a piece of tree branch sticking out of the green waters that fooled me for I took it for a....on the theme......a snake Anyway, my outdoor walk was still better than phishing about with some virtual snakes on my computer in my office.

I suggest that in your break, go for a walk or re-charge your batteries with doing something better with your life; rather than wasting your time on playing this wind up of a silly computer game! Numpties!

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into ...
Old 29 May 2016, 06:32 PM
Uncle Creepy
Scooby Regular

I've given up!

Last edited by Uncle Creepy; 27 July 2016 at 01:29 AM.
Old 25 July 2016, 03:18 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Managed 30k yesterday which put me top!
Old 25 July 2016, 05:03 PM
tarmac terror
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JTaylor

Managed 30k yesterday which put me top!
LOL - was it a dull sermon at church yesterday?