Notices

ANYONE WITH CLIFFORD 650 AND HKS TURBO TIMER ABLE TO ARM WHEN TT COUNTING DOWN !

Search this Thread

Old 25 October 2009, 04:17 AM
supernovauk
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation ANYONE WITH CLIFFORD 650 AND HKS TURBO TIMER ABLE TO ARM WHEN TT COUNTING DOWN !

Ive got a clifford 650 with intellistart and a hks type 1 turbo timer all installed working fine apart from the annoying thing that you cant arm the car and lock the doors with the keyfob while the tt is counting down you have to wait for it to finish counting down before it will arm,I have seem alot of posts mentioning relays and stuff but none work is there someone that has this setup and can actually arm there car while its counting down please let me know its driving me mad.

93 wrx import
Old 25 October 2009, 09:17 AM
mr_D
Scooby Regular

yep
Old 25 October 2009, 08:53 PM
supernovauk
Scooby Newbie

You can arm the alarm when tt counting down did you do it yourseldf and what did you to to make it works thx
Old 25 October 2009, 09:01 PM
360ste
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

I have the clifford concept 600 alarm. the turbo timer was already on the car when I had the alarm fitted. Majority of the time I can arm the alarm with the TT running, I have the TT set at 10 seconds so at least I am not gettting too wet when it is hissing it down when the system decides to be a pain. The remote start works fine.
Old 26 October 2009, 12:28 AM
supernovauk
Scooby Newbie

Anyone know how to alter the wiring so i can arm ive tried everything but no luck someone out there must have done it themself,heard a relay or something might work to make the alarm think the car isnt running when the tt is counting down
Old 26 October 2009, 10:17 AM
steve nic
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by supernovauk
Anyone know how to alter the wiring so i can arm ive tried everything but no luck someone out there must have done it themself,heard a relay or something might work to make the alarm think the car isnt running when the tt is counting down
the best way to do it is to have your turbo timer through the alarm and bin/sell your original timer.it can be done with your setup you have now with a couple of fat reisiters but its not the best as they can get warm
anyone who can fit a clifford alarm should be able to remove,rewire and program your alarm for a turbo timer....do you know anyone in your area to do it for you??if not what part of the country are you in and i will point you in the right direction
Old 02 November 2009, 10:56 PM
Car Security Expert
Scooby Regular

its simple to add a turbo timer to the clifford or viper products. its also very easy to get them to work with your addon turbo timers. any clifford installer will be able to sort it out for you.