Notices

Big Thanks To Max The Clifford Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 05 March 2002, 10:17 PM
Harry_Boy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hi All - just a brief but very public Thank You to Max at Maximum Impact in Leeds for the tremendous advice, and for the highly professional installation of the new Clifford stuff (won't say exactly what - for obvious reasons) earlier today.

To be honest folks, I had no idea what installing a security system on a new Impreza entailed, as the last alarm system I had fitted was a dealer Audi jobbie (very poor, incidentally). So, cheers Max for putting me (and the new WRX) straight on everything. And, thanks for making sure the interior all fitted together again.

And you're right - the customised blue LED on the dash top looks the dog's whatsits!!!

Anyone looking for a Five Star install should give this bloke a ring on 0113 244 1448. As usual, no connection, other than a highly impressed and very grateful customer.
Old 05 March 2002, 10:22 PM
tezza
Scooby Regular

I will second that
terry
Old 05 March 2002, 10:27 PM
Harry_Boy
Scooby Regular

Cheers Terry - looks like you had to travel further than me Mate!
Old 06 March 2002, 05:40 PM
Grahamwrx
Scooby Regular

I agree entirely guys !

Max fitted a system to mine last week and I was extremely impressed with his attention to detail. I never appreciated what lengths good installers go to on a quality installation.

Thanks again Max for fitting me in and finishing early, got to the daughters party in time !

Graham
Old 06 March 2002, 05:46 PM
Harry_Boy
Scooby Regular

You're right Graham - seats out, carpets removed, top of dash off. And all put back expertly, just as FHI intended.... Wouldn't be surprised if the lad had done a complete engine strip down as well! Anyway, will sleep a little better from now onwards.

Top service Max!!!
Old 07 March 2002, 11:56 AM
Max the Clifford dealer
Scooby Regular

Well, I'm blushing now (-: . And to all from Importingimprezas and Scoobynet over the last two and a half years or so, I wish you all the best and look forward (hopefully) to when you come to changing your cars!

By the way, the thing with the blue Clifford led's is something I've been doing for some years, but it would appear there are plenty of installers out there with the same idea. They go well with the Scooby as the most poular colour for them is obviously blue, and they go very well with the silver too.

Regards,

Max
Old 07 March 2002, 05:55 PM
Harry_Boy
Scooby Regular

Hi Max,

It's well deserved praise for a job well done Mate!!!

Cheers, Harry.
Old 07 March 2002, 08:25 PM
Dox
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

And, as the new WRBlue MY02WRX who followed Harry_Boy into Max's workshop for a security makeover, I'd also like to thank Max for a similarly spot-on job.

Despite me having let Max down once when the car didn't arrive in time for the originally booked dates, the advice, service, installation and last-minute re-scheduling have all been excellent.

I had to rush off back to the office this afternoon and very rudely (I thought) had to cut Max's hand-over short. Despite that, I didn't embarrass myself when demo'ing the alarm to a colleague in the car-park after work, so some of it must have stuck.

I haven't checked to see if mine had a full engine service whilst it was in too, but Max did very kindly vac my son's footprints off the back of the passenger seat from his first (and only ) ride in the car when we picked it up on Tuesday

Once again, a very big thanks Max, I'd highly recommend your services to anyone here looking for a quality job.

Regards
Dox (with a CID raid going down on my dash too )

Usual "no connection except as a very satistifed customer" disclaimer applies...
Old 07 March 2002, 08:52 PM
Harry_Boy
Scooby Regular

Good stuff Dox - Max must be seeing double WR Blue at the moment! Give him a break someone, take him a blue-black or silver Rex to work on.....

Dox - we're looking at organising a mini-meet style get together over towards Sheffield at some time in the future. Self and WRXBob, Yorkie etc. You'll see us on the main forum. All organisational details will be offline, of course.

Cheers, HB.
Old 09 March 2002, 07:17 PM
Harry_Boy
Scooby Regular

Max even suggested that, should we have a problem at any time day or night, he's only a mobile phone call away. Not many people give service like that nowadays.....