Notices

BLOBEYE SIGMA KEYPAD CODE

Search this Thread

Old 18 November 2008, 01:05 PM
richard1522
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BLOBEYE SIGMA KEYPAD CODE

I have recently brought the car with a sigma alarm on it. It has the keypad on it but i don't know the code. I contacted the previous owner and he never knew it so i contacted subaru, Who told me they normaly leave the code on a silver sticker on the back of the ash tray. Which i don't have. How can i reset the alarm and put a new code in? Thanks
Old 18 November 2008, 04:36 PM
Beaker1
Scooby Regular

Not a reply but a bounce to the top as i would like to know the same for a bugeye

beaker
Old 18 November 2008, 05:03 PM
Car Security Expert
Scooby Regular

Sigma M30 new pin procedure.

A. Using a working Radio Key:
- Arm and then Disarm the system using a working Radio Key.
- Within 30 seconds of disarming, type into the keypad- *17856*92*wxyz*wxyz# (where wxyz is your new PIN code)
- Arm the system with the Radio Key
- You should now be able to disarm the system using the new PIN code

Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning

When using the keypad always observe the following points:
- The PIN number should not be entered too quickly or too slowly - when a digit has been pressed the small LED built into the keypad will illuminate briefly as confirmation and only then should the next digit be entered.
- If an incorrect digit is pressed or the delay between entering digits exceeds10 seconds, then the LED above the keypad will flash rapidly and the PIN attempt should be abborted and started again after 30 seconds.
- Due to the small size of the keypad some users may find a rubber tipped pencil easier to use. DO NOT use the sharp tip of a ball point pen etc, or press excessively hard on the keypad as this will only damage the membrane and cause a digit to remain pressed, causing a continual incorrect PIN.
- The keypad allows only THREE PIN attempts and then will "Lock Up" if an incorrect number is entered a third time. This is a security feature to prevent random PIN attempts disarming the system.
Old 18 November 2008, 07:24 PM
richard1522
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Car Security Expert
Sigma M30 new pin procedure.

A. Using a working Radio Key:
- Arm and then Disarm the system using a working Radio Key.
- Within 30 seconds of disarming, type into the keypad- *17856*92*wxyz*wxyz# (where wxyz is your new PIN code)
- Arm the system with the Radio Key
- You should now be able to disarm the system using the new PIN code

Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning

When using the keypad always observe the following points:
- The PIN number should not be entered too quickly or too slowly - when a digit has been pressed the small LED built into the keypad will illuminate briefly as confirmation and only then should the next digit be entered.
- If an incorrect digit is pressed or the delay between entering digits exceeds10 seconds, then the LED above the keypad will flash rapidly and the PIN attempt should be abborted and started again after 30 seconds.
- Due to the small size of the keypad some users may find a rubber tipped pencil easier to use. DO NOT use the sharp tip of a ball point pen etc, or press excessively hard on the keypad as this will only damage the membrane and cause a digit to remain pressed, causing a continual incorrect PIN.
- The keypad allows only THREE PIN attempts and then will "Lock Up" if an incorrect number is entered a third time. This is a security feature to prevent random PIN attempts disarming the system.

Thank you, i will give it a try in the morning.
Old 18 November 2008, 08:27 PM
Car Security Expert
Scooby Regular

If you want a copy of the alarm manual or programming codes you can download them from here

Sigma M30 Manual + Codes

Last edited by Car Security Expert; 18 November 2008 at 08:30 PM.