Notices

URGENT HELP REQUIRED PLEASE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 17 March 2008, 09:49 PM
velveteen
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default URGENT HELP REQUIRED PLEASE!!!

Hi there everyone - a friend recommended this site to me and told me you were a friendly lot so i am hoping you can rescue this damsel in distress please!!!!

I have just purchased a new (but used) car last friday night - Its a VW Golf Highline and its been fitted with a Sigma M30 immobiliser and alarm and I dropped the keys and now I think I have damaged the fob (it only came with one) and it doesn't work anymore and I did override this by using the panel inside the car using the pin thing and that worked fine until today but now that doesn't even work and the car is totally immobilised and I could really cry right now. I have quoted £450 upwards for a new system and I can't afford that and I was put in touch with a Sigma rep for my area (east kent) and he was more than unhelpful to the point of being very rude and told me that he couldn't come out til this coming saturday and this is so horrible as I live in a very rural area and my son's school is 6 miles with no bus route - well not unless we leave the house at 5.20am catch the bus into canterbury (which is the totally wrong way - 10 miles) and then wait an another hour for another bus to go back almost the way we just came and travel for another 50 mins and then walk for another 20 after the bus drops us at the nearest stop!!!! And they say they want us to get out our cars and try public transport

Someone must know how I can fix this or at least immobilse the immobiliser (ha ha) so i can at least drive the car.

I haven't got anyone else - so if anyone can help me PLEASE I would be greatly in your debt!!

My name is sammie and my number is 07809 368317 xxx

Thank you in advance x