Notices

Alarm Information Required

Search this Thread

Old 17 April 2007, 04:54 PM
sinister998
Scooby Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Alarm Information Required

Afternoon all, this is my first post here so please be gentle.
My subaru is fitted with a Meta M99T2 alarm and as i bought the car with the alarm fitted i received no instruction/user manual with it. I had a poke around the 'net and found some basic operator instructions which explained about the alarm memory function and the partial arming. But since disconnecting the battery i have lost these functions. Does anybody know the reprogramming sequence for these features and any others the alarm may have (if such a thing is possible) or have a manual that they would be prepared to copy and send me? (obviously any costs would be covered). The car came with 2 fobs, a round wood effect one with a single button and a rectangular one with what looks like 3 buttons, which i'm reluctant to press until i know more about the alarm.
Sorry for the long post
Cheers
Old 18 April 2007, 09:53 AM
talkingtent
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello try this link http://www.metasystem.co.uk/index.ph...file/M99T2.pdf
I have the same alarm on my car.
Old 18 April 2007, 10:26 AM
weemac2000
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the same alarm. Works fine but I also wondered about the other functions. Enquires to Meta met with the response 'contact your installer' which is fair enough...except they went out of business... Dont think you can break anything by pressing the buttons. I have 2 buttons, one arms/disarms, the other arms without the unltrasonics ( apparently) . Holding one down for 5 secs sets off the panic alarm ( so called 'cos you then panic trying to switch it off before ALL the neigbours get out of bed)
Old 19 April 2007, 04:54 PM
sinister998
Scooby Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

@talkingtent: thats the one i found and printed out. It explains clearly what the functions are but won't tell me how to get them back after disconnection of the battery

@weemac2000: i'm still reluctant to push the other buttons (call me chicken) untill i know more about the alarm

Cheers for the replies