Notices

AutoLeck: anyone used them on here?

Search this Thread

Old 04 September 2004, 11:43 AM
New_scooby_04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AutoLeck: anyone used them on here?

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to get blackjax installed. The above company (AutoLeck) is MESF and VISB approved, but I wanted to see if anyone on here had any experience with them or had heard any reliable reports.

They are based in Kent, but may have outlets elsewhere.

Thanks in advance.
Old 04 September 2004, 10:34 PM
SCOOBYG
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

I don't know how good they are. I've got a few bits from there over the years and I have to admit I never really took a shine to the bloke behind the counter. Perhaps that's just me. A few friends in the area have used Denmax in Gravesend without too many problems. Usual setup stuff on a complex alarm system.

Not quite the same I know but when I had my new stereo fitted I used Sextons at Maidstone. This came through a recomendation on here. They fitted the head unit and wiring for an amp in the boot for me and I was very pleased with the job they did.

Failing that Pele from Kent scoobies may be able to point you in the right direction.

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to get blackjax installed. The above company (AutoLeck) is MESF and VISB approved, but I wanted to see if anyone on here had any experience with them or had heard any reliable reports.

They are based in Kent, but may have outlets elsewhere.

Thanks in advance.