Keys security etc - ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

Keys security etc

Old 14 July 2018, 02:44 PM   #1  
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Default Keys security etc

Trying to word this without expecting you to give anything away or myself but hereís the question.

an estate away an 05 corsa and a 65plate Astra were stolen without keys.
We used to keep our keys near the front door and have since put them very far away.

Id like to think that the cctv footage of the car being stolen with a signal booster was for a car with keyless entry, but then think above the above Ďoff the millí cars and wonder what hope we have.

Im in the process of getting trackers as Iíd rather the car be found then me question if Iíd ever get it back but itís got me thinking.

are there readers / fobs out there that can unlock any age car with the manufacture system?

the corsa was found about 5 miles away and Astra hasnít. - I donít know the details to weather it had a tracker or any damage

our keys require us to press a button so Iíd imagine a signal booster wouldnít work unless the key was pressed.

Last edited by RobsyUK; 14 July 2018 at 02:45 PM.
RobsyUK is offline   Reply With Quote