Notices

Kirkcaldy Racetrack!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 16 August 2005, 09:11 PM
bluenosewrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Kirkcaldy Racetrack!!!!!!!!!!

I have just moved to Kirkcaldy and myself and partner have been down to the high street a couple of times for Chinkies, dvd's etc, the problem is it is full of wee ***** driving up and down the main street at about 60 MPH, even some bell end in a red Scooby is at it, don't get me wrong i am all for young guys and birds criusing etc but the main street is only about a third of a mile long FFS.
Just a matter of time before some one it hit and if any of you are reading this i dont like hardcore music that much play some coldplay or something for the older generation especially if you are driving around with every window in your car down.

Rant Over and sorry to the decent people of above town as Ardrossan was never as bad as this.
Then again not everyone in Ardrossan can affors a car LOL.

Mac
Old 17 August 2005, 12:00 PM
shugo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bluenosewrx
I have just moved to Kirkcaldy and myself and partner have been down to the high street a couple of times for Chinkies, dvd's etc, the problem is it is full of wee ***** driving up and down the main street at about 60 MPH, even some bell end in a red Scooby is at it, don't get me wrong i am all for young guys and birds criusing etc but the main street is only about a third of a mile long FFS.
Just a matter of time before some one it hit and if any of you are reading this i dont like hardcore music that much play some coldplay or something for the older generation especially if you are driving around with every window in your car down.

Rant Over and sorry to the decent people of above town as Ardrossan was never as bad as this.
Then again not everyone in Ardrossan can affors a car LOL.

Mac
well welcome to Kirkcaldy the toon where the women are that ugly the tide wouldnae take them oot !

I own the big carwashon Victoria road all the wee Fa***s come in here to use my jet washes whith there boom boom car alarm music in there 1000cc motors . so now i ban the little sh**s
Old 17 August 2005, 12:30 PM
bluenosewrx
Scooby Regular

LOL @ Shugo, nice one mate.
might pop down to use the car wash mate, still getting used to the area though, can't beleive how many wee chav's there are here.
all the best.

Mac
Old 18 August 2005, 11:31 AM
Richard_P
Scooby Regular

Go down wetherspoons on a saturday night, sit near a window and laugh at all the idiots driving round in circles. Many of the cars only have the driver in them, how sad is that!

It is annoying really, The sad thing is that if you own a decent car they all think you're like them and come over in the petrol station and say nice car don't see you down the prom? ha ha thats right you don't!
Old 18 August 2005, 01:47 PM
bluenosewrx
Scooby Regular

F**k me,
Never knew they had a wetherspoons, Yahoo, beats sitting in that Bar Itza with its grab a granny and shi*e band nights with the worlds most uncomfortable seats,
nice one richard

Mac.
Old 18 August 2005, 05:11 PM
Richard_P
Scooby Regular

It's been upgraded to a Lloyds, same company but plays music now. It's on kirk wynd.

Bar Itza's not bad at times but I don't spend much time in there.

Check out thunder road as well, it's on hunter street along from tesco in between kittys and panevino.

What the hell made you want to move here?
Old 18 August 2005, 09:26 PM
T-uk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Richard_P
panevino.
that place gets my vote. can be bloody loud for a restaurant but never had a bad meal there.
Old 18 August 2005, 11:43 PM
bluenosewrx
Scooby Regular

Cheers guys,
Was out tonight looking for a wetherspoons, ended up in harlems, bar itza and bar none looking for it.ended up quite pished on £1 a pints though(happy days looking). will look up by tescos tommorow, can you recommend a nice italian in the area for my missus b/day tommorow as she is getting pissed of being on the find wetherspoons drinkathon, i'm not to bothered as i try every pub in the toon, moved to the new flats up at chapel level as it's the nearest to Edinburgh we could afford.still getting used to the unhappy looks on peoples facesin this dark place.LOL.

Mac

Last edited by bluenosewrx; 18 August 2005 at 11:45 PM. Reason: spelling while on tennants
Old 19 August 2005, 12:18 PM
shugo
Scooby Regular

Mac widinspoons is just round the corner and up the road on other side of road from macdonalds .
seen the best one early on aT1T in a punto with a pair of stockings on his back lights (cool or what )not . the thing that got me was the NISMO stickers on the car do u think he knows what nismo stands for or is he just another one of Kirkcaldys yahoos . Glad i moved to Glenrothes you get a better class of clown here.
Old 19 August 2005, 01:30 PM
Richard_P
Scooby Regular

Panevino is an italian resturant. It's good.

Wetherspoons is badged the robert nairn but nobody calls it that, as stated its just round the corner and up the hill from mcdonalds, at the opposite end of the high street to bar itza/bar none (head eastish from there)
Old 19 August 2005, 01:44 PM
TrickyB
Scooby Regular

Spoilt for choice with italians in kirkcaldy
giovannis just off dunniker road
la gondola down near harbour or used to be
and as mentioned Panevino

my fav is giovannis never had a bad meal there yet
Old 19 August 2005, 05:06 PM
bluenosewrx
Scooby Regular

cheers guys,
got a table at panevino tonight, then it'll be a few of the pubs that you mentioned for some swally,
will watch out for chav car antics and let you know tommorow how it goes.

mac.
Old 08 September 2005, 10:11 PM
uk_Mo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by shugo
well welcome to Kirkcaldy the toon where the women are that ugly the tide wouldnae take them oot !

I own the big carwashon Victoria road all the wee Fa***s come in here to use my jet washes whith there boom boom car alarm music in there 1000cc motors . so now i ban the little sh**s
is this big shug who races the mini moto's? if so it's mo fae kwik fit...how ya doin?

Mo
Old 09 September 2005, 08:48 AM
shugo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by uk_Mo
is this big shug who races the mini moto's? if so it's mo fae kwik fit...how ya doin?

Mo
what up mo . how u doing long time no see . still racing the bikes we are at Larkhall this Sunday doing sh!te this year but you cant win every year .
pop in and see me some time mate
Old 10 September 2005, 01:01 PM
uk_Mo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by shugo
what up mo . how u doing long time no see . still racing the bikes we are at Larkhall this Sunday doing sh!te this year but you cant win every year .
pop in and see me some time mate
I'm fine m8 just working away you know how it is. I will pop in and see you some time and get my scooby washed. you will just have to try harder on your bike m8. take it easy

Mo