Notices

FAO Callum fae Tomintoul

Search this Thread

Old 26 January 2004, 07:32 PM
Kendo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fit like min ? Muttly (Graham fae Standfast Engineering) was saying i should get a hold o ye so i can see all these dials & stuff you've got fitted.

So wit have ye got done then ?
Old 27 January 2004, 09:20 AM
Callum Ferguson
Scooby Regular

Smile

Hi Kenny,
Graham gave me your mobile number so I'll give you a shout one evening this week. My car is in bits again at Brian's so no chance to see it for a wee while
Catch up with you soon.
cheers,
Callum
Old 27 January 2004, 11:32 PM
wiggy
Scooby Regular

is your sti7 the one that was in your car with the p& j
Old 28 January 2004, 09:48 AM
Callum Ferguson
Scooby Regular

Smile

Hi Wiggy,

Yes, it was my STi that was in the P&J. I thought it would be good publicity for Brian Downie as he has been, and continues to be, a great help with the project despite me moving the goal posts several times Hindsight would be a great asset if it was predictable

Callum
Old 28 January 2004, 09:52 PM
Kendo
Scooby Regular

Smile

I take it its in bits so more power can be found ?
Old 28 January 2004, 10:18 PM
Callum Ferguson
Scooby Regular

Yes, I came to the conclusion ages ago that I made a mistake getting rid of my 99 car. Much easier to get 1240kgs to feel fast than a fat, 1470kg fugly
Old 30 January 2004, 01:04 PM
clubby
Scooby Regular

Smile

Callum
Brian looks after my black sti7 as well, you may have seen my car there, I've certainly seen yours. I keep hoping Brian gives me the wrong keys one day, and I dissapear with your car!

Brian has been brilliant with my car, he figured out a problem that had Powerstation and Ecutek stumped.

My car is Ecutek remapped with full decat, eibach springs (lower) and uprated rear anti roll bar. I havent gone any further with the mods, as the better half seems to have a vice like grip on my wallet. 320 ish bhp is enough for me right now, you are aiming much higher I hear.
Old 30 January 2004, 09:03 PM
Callum Ferguson
Scooby Regular

Hi clubby,

I was across at Brian's the day after he fixed your ECU problem and I couldn't make up my mind whether the smile on his face was relief or joy I've seen your car on the road but not to have a good look at yet. I would be better off if Yvonne had a good hold of my Visa card so don't be too hard on your better half

My targets have changed but not to any specific numbers. I would still like to get to the point where the car feels fast - you know scary when you go WOT It looked a bit sad, though very tidy, after Brian removed the engine. Bigger & faster things to come - I hope it's worth the effort as my workshop looks like a messy Subaru parts dept. Currently the turbo's in bits, headers needing reworked, lathe has a throttle body in the chuck rather than a barrel and I'm in the middle of sorting out a battery box

Hopefully we will meet up at Brian's sometime.

cheers,
Callum
Old 30 January 2004, 09:52 PM
Kendo
Scooby Regular

Cool

Hi Callum nice to talk to you last night, so just remains to put a face to the name you'll definately have to give me a shout when you get the car back so i can have a nose sounds like it'll be a beast when shes finished.
Old 30 January 2004, 10:59 PM
Callum Ferguson
Scooby Regular

Cool

Hi Kenny,

And to you! I will give you a shout cause I'm keen to see your second petrol powered super car. Quite fancy getting to know more about them - for the kids of course....LOL. Forgot to leave my number last night so YHM.

Callum