Notices

Knockhill Videos & Computer Training CDs

Search this Thread

Old 25 July 2003, 03:21 PM
skyenet
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry post is a bit late in the week but been up to my eyes looking after Skye. Going up to Knockhill tomorrow and will bring a couple of VHS and half a dozen VCD compilations I have done of SIDC track days and Top Marques events at Knockhill done over the past year. VHS videos also include footage from last year's SIDC Birthday Bash in the Isle of Man including footage over the Mountain TT circuit and footage of SIDC KAmes Events.

Latest 80 minute VCD I have put together includes:

Titles & Picture in Picture Video - 17 mins
Andrew - Caterham - 8 mins
Scotty - Elise S1 - 7 mins
Paul - Subaru P1 - 8 mins
TUT - Elise S1 - 9 mins
Willie - TVR - 7 mins
Lotus Elise S2 111S - 2 mins
Kames & Crail Photos 3 mins
Willie- Noble - 4 mins
Various Spins and offs

3 hour VHS video £10
80 minute VCD £5

Can also put together further VCD compilations with Civic Tpye R footage and some action Hot Hatch footage inside Stu's (Scandal Green Elise)Purple Mini Pickup, Ilse of Man, Crail, Kames etc. If anybody is interested I can e-mail details of footage I have and can make up VCD to order and post out.

Hoping to make up some more compilations so if the wether is dry I'll hook up the bullet camera and see if I can get some decent shots through the corners (not much chance on the straights as most people disappear from view as mine is just a standard Elise). If you would like to appear on future Video compilations, then please give me a shout and Id' love to come out for some pax laps or catch you on track with the bullet camera.

Proceeds to my petrol fund :-)

Also have some IT Training CDs left (currently in Scoobynet Computer Forum) E-mail me (iain@skyenet.freeserve.co.uk)if you want a list of IT training Titles left and if there is anything on the list, then I could bring it along tomorrow. Open to any offers to clear what is left.

I Will bring some ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) courses along if anybody would like a copy (Free) I'll leave them beside the sign on and you can help yourself to a copy.

Need to leave the track soon after the finish at 1pm to get back for Skye but catch me in the sign on area before the session starts or just get me in the pit lane (Yellow S2 Elise YE51 SKY)

Many Thanks

Iain
Old 25 July 2003, 04:37 PM
JohnS

Talking

Can vouch that these videos/VCDs are well worth watching
Old 25 July 2003, 05:26 PM
RS2 JIM
Scooby Regular

If i'm there then i'll take a video off your hands.

James
Old 25 July 2003, 11:21 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

hi mate i will take them off u
Old 26 July 2003, 12:05 AM
skyenet
Scooby Regular

James / Moses

No probs folks - See you all later this morning.

Took ages to get Skye to sleep but now caught up with everything and all ready for the off, I think. Just finished charging up Camcorder batteries and loading fresh tapes. Hopefully should catch some more action on track tomorrow.

Free ECDLs CD IT Training Courses packed, so please help yourself to one at sign on.

Iain
Old 26 July 2003, 11:31 PM
skyenet
Scooby Regular

James

Cheers for buying Video, got two VCDs away as well today so good bit of petrol costs covered (used up a full tank plus two cans of petrol, which luckily, I had brought with me as well). As I still had a couple left I tried to find you to let you have one of the VCDs at the end. E-mail me your address and I'll pop one in the post for you.

Moses, still have a Video and a couple of VCDs left. Sorry I missed you but I did tell you what fun the track is and didn't spend much time in the pit lane. Had to shoot off pretty soon after session finished to get Skye, who has at last fallen asleep.

Iain
Old 28 July 2003, 11:41 AM
RS2 JIM
Scooby Regular

Iain,

That vid was excellent! My father and i watched it when i got home on sat and were very impressed. We have a house in grantown so make the Lecht drive a regular one.
I'll mail you my address.

Thanks again.

James