F.A.O. Prospective IT Employers

Search this Thread

Old 14 May 2003, 03:57 PM
Scoty
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hello,

Please get in touch with me via e-mail for CV.

MCP Qualified, studying towards MCSE in Win2K

Experience:-

Win 95/98
Win NT
Win 2K
Win XP Home/Pro
Novell
Outlook
Office 2K
Office XP
HTML
Web Design

Most of the above is self learned.

Willing to work on short/long term contract, PT/FT, relocate.

No jokes from you guy's that are in IT job's about the MCP please , it's taken me 8 months to get the qualification.

Moderators could you leave this in the Scotland forum please, as this is the audience my post is ment for

Many thanks

Scott

[Edited by Scoty - 6/13/2003 3:02:53 PM]
Old 14 May 2003, 04:01 PM
SCOSaltire
Scooby Regular

no jokes from me... i have the MCP too
am studying for the .net stuff now...

is it systems engineer ..
or developer stuff?
Old 14 May 2003, 04:35 PM
Scoty
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

I've been learning/training for a Win2K Network Administrators role, and after looking at the current job's on offer or support technician or similar role.

Systems engineer....not yet

[Edited by Scoty - 5/14/2003 11:12:23 PM]
Old 14 May 2003, 07:48 PM
skyenet
Scooby Regular

I used to run a Company selling world leading, award winning, NETg ( www.netg.co.uk )Training courses for MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, ECDL. A+, Network+, iNet+, Oracle, Cisco, Novell and CIW accreditation and Exams. Company was forced into Liquadation after Government failed to pay for training supplied to them through the ILA Scheme. I have the Liquadators fees to pay and dole money will not cover it, hence I am selling all remaining courses at rock bottom prices.

For example the complete MCSE Win200 training (over 300 hours worth) covering 7 Exams with a RRP of £1616 for only £55. Individual MCP courses are around £10 to £15 and have some Exam Prep books as well. Have some Microsoft Office stuff from as little as £5 a course. If anybody is interested then please e-mail me ( iain@skyenet.freeserve.co.uk )and I'll get a list out to you. Limited availablity on the most popular stuff so first come first served. Courses all come on CD and accurately simulate whatever application is being trained, and all inlcude user interaction and exams.

Many thanks Iain
Old 15 May 2003, 09:33 AM
skyenet
Scooby Regular

Cheers for the interest so far. Lists sent out to all that e-mailed. Off out with the wee one to swimming so will reply to any further e-mails this afternoon. First come first served.

Thanks a lot

Iain
Old 19 May 2003, 11:37 PM
skyenet
Scooby Regular

Many thanks to those that have bought some of my courses. Delivering some to folk at Knockhill on Saturday monring at the SIDC track session. Will be there from about 8:00am to 9:30am. Have to leave then as I am taking Skye to a birthday party.

I still have a good selection of courses available and if anybody wants a list then please e-mail me. Iain@skyenet.freeserve.co.uk If anybody wants me to bring stuff along on Saturday then let me know. Can square up at the end of the month if folk are waiting for pay day.

Thanks Iain
Old 20 May 2003, 09:27 AM
Jer
Scooby Regular

I would recommend the courses I purchased from Iain last week. I have started some of the courses and find them much more interesting than having my head stuck in a book.
It's not often you get a bargain like this, you could even get your boss to pay for it like I did.
He has lots of good stuff, not everything is for IT people. I handed out the European Computer Driving Licence at work which should make my life easier.

Cheers

Jer

[Edited by Jer - 5/20/2003 9:30:42 AM]
Old 23 May 2003, 09:13 AM
skyenet
Scooby Regular

Managed to get quite a lot of courses away to Scoobynetters, many thanks. Still plenty left, though most of the most popular ones are gone. If anybody wants a list then please e-mail me at iain@skyenet.freeserve.co.uk

Will be at Knockhill on Saturday morning up to about 9:30 ish so could bring some European Computer Driving Licence training courses (Covers the basics and some intermediate level stuff on Windows, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Graphics, Internet etc) which folk are welcome to as a sample.

Cheers Iain

[Edited by skyenet - 5/23/2003 9:13:50 AM]