Notices

Knockhill, Saturday 24th May

Search this Thread

Old 30 April 2003, 01:32 PM
JohnS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Just a reminder that the next Knockhill event is the SIDC one on the 24th May, Saturday morning from 9am to 1pm.

http://shop.sidc.co.uk/index.cfm?cat_id=8 to book online (please note there are members and non-members rates, and please choose the correct one!), or alternatively, send me an e-mail to john@sidc.co.uk and I'll e-mail you a booking form which you can print out, fill in and return to me with a cheque (saves a couple of quid in credit card charges).

£65 for 4 hours open pit lane (SIDC members), £70 for non-SIDC members. Price includes instruction if required (we'll have at least one instructor there for use by partcipants free of charge), and also use of the wheel and tyre van (to change wheels, tyres, rent slicks, wheels, buy new road tyres etc.)

Numbers are limited to guarantee quality track time, but still superb value for money

No extra charge for passenger laps, or additional drivers (all must attend the drivers briefing, and sign on at 8am).

Our last event was fully subscribed, and we are expecting this next event to sell out within the next week. Book up quickly to avoid the disappointment of the reserve list (there are only about 20 places remaining, based on the shop and form bookings to date).

Please note that in the event being oversubscribed, SIDC members will have priority over non-members, and we operate a last-in first out principle, so it pays to book up early

See you all there

John