Notices

Message from Veronica McMullan (Gary's wife)

Search this Thread

Old 19 March 2003, 05:01 PM
GaryMcMullan
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Everyone..

Hope it's ok to use Gary's login...

Just a quick message to thank you all for your messages of condolence and for the cheque I received from Pete on behalf of you all. I loved the bones of him and I knew he was a popular guy but the turnout for his funeral was astonishing. He'd have been well chuffed with the Scooby turnout and the Kingsway holdup - my brother pointed out there was a 22B there too!

I'm sure you'll all be happy to know I intend to use your money to contribute to the cost of Gary's headstone which will have a picture of his big green monster at the head of it

It's been a long five weeks, and I'm sorry I've not posted a message before now... it's been really hard logging onto here today as the only other time I'd do it was for Gary - when I used to have to type for him because he wasn't too hot on my laptop!

For all of those of you who don't know, I now have Gary's number plate - M555 GAR - on my little silver Vauxhall Tigra - so if you see me around, feel free to flash as I have been flashing to all Scoobs!

Take care, and thanks again

Veronica McMullan (Gary's wife)
Old 20 March 2003, 11:57 AM
Grant Swan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there Veronica i've seen you in the morning at newburgh a few times on my way to work. I've got one of Gary's front grills on my car now it looks the bizz. As you knew Gary was well liked and respected buy us all here on scooby net thanks for your post.
Swany