Swapsies - SS BB - possibly ?

Search this Thread

Old 16 December 2002, 08:34 AM
HamishTheWagon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hello,

I'm finding myself doing a bit more motorway driving at the moment. I currently have an SS DP + BB on my scooby (wagon) and with a 10 month old baby in the back would ideally like to quieten things down a bit. (She still sleeps through it though ).

So what I'm proposing is would anyone like to swap back-boxes?

I'd like to keep this local and in the Scottish section please as I don't want to go down the posting route and would prefer to meet at a reasonably local garage and swap BB's there. Otherwise I may just buy earplugs ... I don't want extremely quiet (otherwise I'd just bung the standard pea-shooter back on) just a bit quieter.

So I have a Scoobysport BB, it's only been on the car for about 8 months (6K miles). So I'd like yours to be in a similar condition.

I'd ideally like a WR sport BB (as it's approx the same cost) or a BB from a PPP. I may consider a Magnex if it's very new (there is quite a difference in cost price so has to be almost new) and someone can confirm to me it's a bit quieter.

Not trying to sound like an **** (just more specific) I don't want a normal P1/STi BB.

I'm in the Dunfermline area.

HamishTheWagon