Notices

Locking threads etc.

Search this Thread

Old 17 October 2002, 03:42 PM
sasim
Used to work here!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, i've always been very relaxed in my moderation of this forum (some have said to relaxed), a bit of light hearted banter doesn't harm anyone, in fact I think it brightens things up a bit and the occasional completely irrelevant topic is OK as long as it stays friendly.

However, recently there has been an increase of completely irrelevant threads and more worryingly, an increase in personal attacks on other BBS members. I think we need to sort this out a bit and try to tidy things up.

I would genuinely like to hear what you guys think about the content of this forum, do you think it is going downhill? Is there too much irrelevant content creeping in and spoiling your enjoyment of this froum? Do you think I am being unreasonable locking these threads or do you think I have been too lenient in the past? I am only really interested in this (Scotland) forum, but if you have any comments on other forums I will pass them on to the relevant moderator.

Please reply on e-mail only, either to the address in profile, or better still to scoobynet@sasim.co.uk

Cheers
Stuart
Old 17 October 2002, 06:39 PM
sasim
Used to work here!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Top again