Notices
ScoobyShop / ScoobyNetPlus Discussions relating to ScoobyShop and the ScoobyNetPlus Membership

FAO WEBMASTER / MODERATORS

Search this Thread

Old 21 November 2004, 04:21 PM
icecole
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAO WEBMASTER / MODERATORS

FROM WHAT I HEARD FROM FELLOW MEMBERS, ONLY PEEPS WHO HAD SUBSCRIDE IN THE FOR SALE SECTION CAN POST. I PAYED FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION. GOT THE APPROVED TAG. BUT MY FREAKING POST IS STILL DELETED 3 TIMES IN A ROW BY DUNNO WHICH #$%#%$@ WITHOUT ANY EXPLAINATION. FFS!!!! IS THIS THE KIND OF SERVICE YOU GET FROM A SO CALLED ACLAIM BEST SCOOBY SITE IN UK????
Old 21 November 2004, 04:33 PM
icecole
Scooby Regular

IF....You've been thru e amt of frustation as I'm going thru...
Old 21 November 2004, 04:39 PM
Redkop
Scooby Regular

The Scoobynet "FOR SALE" forum is for non-commercial private sales only. If you wish to advertise commercially on Scoobynet please contact webmaster@scoobynet.co.uk or shaun@scoobynet.co.uk to discuss Banner Ads or Scoobyshop.

HTH

FOR SALE GUIDELINES

Last edited by Redkop; 21 November 2004 at 04:42 PM.
Old 21 November 2004, 04:46 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

As Lynne said and the "for sale" tag still doesn't allow traders to advertise on scoobynet. The "for sale" tag allows users to advertise in the other for sale forums (cars & parts) and not traders.

Paul

Last edited by Paulo P; 21 November 2004 at 05:06 PM.
Old 21 November 2004, 05:21 PM
icecole
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by paulpalmer
As Lynne said and the "for sale" tag still doesn't allow traders to advertise on scoobynet. The "for sale" tag allows users to advertise in the other for sale forums (cars & parts) and not traders.

Paul
So give any of you the rite to delete fellow members post? Is this the stage 2 of deterance from the bible of handling the forum? If that's the case as Lynne said, who gives the rite for the approval of the "For Sale" Tag or you're saying it's self automated? Then any tom dick or harry can apply for it who are in the trade w/o u "moderators" knowing. If the approval is not being approved by any of you so called "moderators". Who gives u the rite to delete my post provided the Approved tag is there??? DOES THAT MEANS I PAID FOR NOTHING FFS!!! It's as good as buying a scooby with a Rover mini engine inside.

I've personally spoken to Shuan a WEEK back and he had yet to reply me regarding this issue.

Ben
Old 21 November 2004, 05:29 PM
Redkop
Scooby Regular

Ben, at the moment you are contravening ScoobyNet's Guidelines by posting on the classified sections as a commercial user and replying on threads on SN as a trader saying you can supply.

This is not permissible and any further threads/posts that you do will be deleted in accordance with guidelines.

So will you please desist in posting any further ones until you have discussed this with Shaun.

Thank you

Redkop
Old 21 November 2004, 05:50 PM
sammyh
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by icecole
So give any of you the rite to delete fellow members post? Is this the stage 2 of deterance from the bible of handling the forum? If that's the case as Lynne said, who gives the rite for the approval of the "For Sale" Tag or you're saying it's self automated? Then any tom dick or harry can apply for it who are in the trade w/o u "moderators" knowing. If the approval is not being approved by any of you so called "moderators". Who gives u the rite to delete my post provided the Approved tag is there??? DOES THAT MEANS I PAID FOR NOTHING FFS!!! It's as good as buying a scooby with a Rover mini engine inside.

I've personally spoken to Shuan a WEEK back and he had yet to reply me regarding this issue.

Ben
Ben,

Paul and Lynne have been following the guidelines set by the webmasters, I highly recommend you do the same and wait for you reply from Shaun. Please understand that Shaun gets several thousand e-mails per week so he is not ignoring you.

Thank you for your understanding
Sam