Notices
ScoobyShop / ScoobyNetPlus Discussions relating to ScoobyShop and the ScoobyNetPlus Membership

FAO: MODERATORS

Search this Thread

Old 21 November 2004, 06:08 PM
icecole
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAO: MODERATORS

Originally Posted by icecole
FROM WHAT I HEARD FROM FELLOW MEMBERS, ONLY PEEPS WHO HAD SUBSCRIDE IN THE FOR SALE SECTION CAN POST. I PAYED FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION. GOT THE APPROVED TAG. BUT MY FREAKING POST IS STILL DELETED 3 TIMES IN A ROW BY DUNNO WHICH #$%#%$@ WITHOUT ANY EXPLAINATION. FFS!!!! IS THIS THE KIND OF SERVICE YOU GET FROM A SO CALLED ACLAIM BEST SCOOBY SITE IN UK????
Originally Posted by redkop
The Scoobynet "FOR SALE" forum is for non-commercial private sales only. If you wish to advertise commercially on Scoobynet please contact webmaster@scoobynet.co.uk or shaun@scoobynet.co.uk to discuss Banner Ads or Scoobyshop.

HTH
Originally Posted by Paul Palmer
As Lynne said and the "for sale" tag still doesn't allow traders to advertise on scoobynet. The "for sale" tag allows users to advertise in the other for sale forums (cars & parts) and not traders.

Paul
Originally Posted by icecole
So give any of you the rite to delete fellow members post? Is this the stage 2 of deterance from the bible of handling the forum? If that's the case as Lynne said, who gives the rite for the approval of the "For Sale" Tag or you're saying it's self automated? Then any tom dick or harry can apply for it who are in the trade w/o u "moderators" knowing. If the approval is not being approved by any of you so called "moderators". Who gives u the rite to delete my post provided the Approved tag is there??? DOES THAT MEANS I PAID FOR NOTHING FFS!!! It's as good as buying a scooby with a Rover mini engine inside.

I've personally spoken to Shuan a WEEK back and he had yet to reply me regarding this issue.

Ben
Originally Posted by redkop
Ben, at the moment you are contravening ScoobyNet's Guidelines by posting on the classified sections as a commercial user and replying on threads on SN as a trader saying you can supply.

This is not permissible and any further threads/posts that you do will be deleted in accordance with guidelines.

So will you please desist in posting any further ones until you have discussed this with Shaun.

Thank you

Redkop
Redkop - I really respect you HOLY "moderator" for locking or deleting ppls post like a scooby overtaking a 1.0 fiesta popular plus.

Paul - You started all these and you jolly well know all the reasons behind. I'm truely disappointed. Never expect that you'll delete your own post in my previous thread. How sad is that...

FAYI Shawn wanted me to pay 200quid + VAT per mth for a min of 3. Not explaining the reason and benefit behind all these. Not hearing me out and replying my e-mails. Who in the right state of mind will pay that kind of crazy money for something not proven? Since you guys are the APPROVED AND APPOINTED MODERATORS, TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABT THIS BESIDE LOCKING AND DELETING THREADS FFS!!!

PS: Feel free to lock or delete this thread as you're oni best at doing such.

Ben
Old 21 November 2004, 06:14 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ben

The reason I deleted my post was because it was useless after Lynne had explained the situation better than I could.

Weeks ago I explained the situation to you and the fact that you had to contact either Shaun or Simon and I also explained that they can be hard to get hold of and you'd have to wait and be patient but you've still gone on posting before this has been resolved.

You must wait for Shaun to reply to you and meet the terms and conditions of this Bulletin board (read the sticky in "for sale" if you like)

I don't personally see what you think you are going to gain by posting this new thread but that's my opinion.
Old 21 November 2004, 06:36 PM
Redkop
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thread closed as everything has been explained clearly to you icecole