Sponsored by:

A Bit of Advice

Search this Thread

Old 21 January 2014, 11:36 AM
nickmoses
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Bit of Advice

Haven't been on here in a long time but i know your all a good bunch of guys and are always happy to help.

Basically i took a Bugeye Prodrive on a 2001 plate in part ex for my car last week. Ive always wanted to own one as its an amazing car to own.
However i have come to work this morning and found out i'm needed to go up and down the country for my job again, therefore it would be impossible to do that in this car due to the fuel it uses.
The car itself is immaculate, no dents, scratches or general wear on the interior. All of the optional extras including the spoiler and morette style lights are on it and it hasn't been molested in any way. The clock shows the car has 202000 miles but it has had an engine change with receipt. I hate to say it but now i have my dream car im going to have to sell it as i don't have the money to keep running it up and down the country. Plus i don't want a car as good as this getting damaged or general wear and tear because it doesn't deserve it.

My question to all of you is what kind of price shall i put it up for? i know its a very vague description and i haven't included pictures etc on here of it. But i need to act fast as and put her up for sale.

Thank you in advance
Old 21 January 2014, 11:41 AM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Buy a hack, cheap road eater, and keep the Impreza,

Depending on your driving style the impreza isn't that bad on fuel, it has torque off boost so can be driven like Miss Daisy for better fuel economy.
Old 21 January 2014, 12:30 PM
SAM-UK300
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, a standard impreza isnt that bad for long journeys if driven sensibly... but as we all know, thats the hard bit haha
Old 21 January 2014, 01:02 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nickmoses
Haven't been on here in a long time but i know your all a good bunch of guys and are always happy to help.

Basically i took a Bugeye Prodrive on a 2001 plate in part ex for my car last week. Ive always wanted to own one as its an amazing car to own.
However i have come to work this morning and found out i'm needed to go up and down the country for my job again, therefore it would be impossible to do that in this car due to the fuel it uses.
The car itself is immaculate, no dents, scratches or general wear on the interior. All of the optional extras including the spoiler and morette style lights are on it and it hasn't been molested in any way. The clock shows the car has 202000 miles but it has had an engine change with receipt. I hate to say it but now i have my dream car im going to have to sell it as i don't have the money to keep running it up and down the country. Plus i don't want a car as good as this getting damaged or general wear and tear because it doesn't deserve it.

My question to all of you is what kind of price shall i put it up for? i know its a very vague description and i haven't included pictures etc on here of it. But i need to act fast as and put her up for sale.

Thank you in advance
Depends who rebuilt the engine. But at 202000 miles, I'd say £2.5k tops if it has had a rebuild by a reputable company.
Old 21 January 2014, 06:56 PM
The Pink Ninja
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is it an Sti with a 6 speed box or a WRX 5 speed with prodrive stickers?