Sponsored by:

New Opportunity for ScoobyNet - You can help

Search this Thread

Old 27 April 2001, 07:56 PM
ex-webby
Orange Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi All

I am pleased to say that scoobynet has been given the opportunity to run some more commercial banner advertising (found at the bottom of each page) on a trial basis.

If it works out it could mean a much needed additional support for scoobynet helping us to move forward and continue to do all the things we have wanted to do for so long, but never had the resources / finances.

It *is* on a trial over the next few days though and we need to be able to display how well the scoobynet members respond to advertising that supports the site by displaying a good percentage of clicks on the banners.

The trial adverts have been chosen to be of interest to the majority of us so it would be great if you kept an eye on the bottom of the page, and if you *do* see something you like the look of, have a quick look at the site or click it (which will open it in a new browser window) so you can check it out later.

Thanks in advance for your support.

All the best

Simon
Old 28 April 2001, 01:32 AM
RonaldoH
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Thats great news Simon.

Given that Scoobynet has given so much to all of our lives, a great social scene, some top cars, top people and also some great gossip and scandals (Including the Ronnie is now single and Gay rumour-not true I can officialy say, single yes, but not gay) I think its only fair that we help by checking these links to further fuel what scoobynet can offer. I am happy to help and support the cause as much as I can

I have to say, without scoobynet in the last year I would not know my **** from my elbow when it comes to scoobs....going further can only help us!

Not bad for a free non charging membership service that provides everything we need in scoobyland!

Rock on!

Regards
Ronnie

[This message has been edited by RonaldoH (edited 28 April 2001).]
Old 28 April 2001, 03:31 AM
Mark Pattison
Scooby Regular

Yea what he said

I've just clicked on a "Classic Ballet" ad, don't ask me why.

Cya fellas,
click maniac mark
Old 28 April 2001, 09:08 AM
p1 media
Scooby Regular

Simon

sounds good to me, i'd be totally lost without this bbs..... especially last week... good to no so many scooby drivers are in IT !

Greg