Sponsored by:

P3 *** DBM wagon, M62/M60 tonight

Search this Thread

Old 27 April 2001, 07:11 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry

Hi, i would like to say how much i enjoyed your driving you moron i bet you dont know who i am do you? well im that white van man who was in front of you when you came onto the motorway from the A57, the one before the turn off for the M60/M66.
How lovely it was to see such a "skilled" driver in a performance car, in heavy traffic and wet road surfaces.
I have to admit i really liked the way you dropped back then shot forward then braked hard behind me, showing off the power of your car, well Ar$eh0le i too drive an impreza turbo and no way would i have made the stupid manouver you did so you could get 3 cars infront of me down the line
To all those reading this, i shall explain how close it could have been to an accident.
When this "skilled" driver got between me and the class 1 Hgv in the next lane he must have thought what a great manouver, well the fact that you couldnt see if anything was coming in from the right had me worried cos if you would have hit it you would have also hit me and the HGV in the next lane would have hit you, oh i would have been totally impressed by spending a few weeks in hospital after having been cut out of my little "slow" astra van, but i think that your family would have been in a worse state, funerals aint nice to go to and complete To55ers like you shouldnt be in a performance car if you dont respect other traffic users.
But of course you must have been late getting home, dont you think i was??? dont you think that i like doing over 300 miles in a day??? inbetween that i have to do my job also???
You make me sick and give Subaru drivers a bad name, sort your pathetic little life out before you kill someone, IDIOT!!!!!

Tony
Old 28 April 2001, 01:08 AM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry

does no one know this idiot??????