ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

another one for tubs......lol

Search this Thread

Old 10 May 2013, 06:16 PM
MattyB1983
Scooby Regular

Received 45 Likes on 29 Posts
Default another one for tubs......lol

Been searching for an RA and stumbled across this beaut.
400bhp and a speedo that still reads KM even though its got a **** off great sticker saying MPH.

Muppet.

Id avoid this one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171036940507?redirect=mobile
Old 10 May 2013, 06:30 PM
stvscooby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i see from the pics its got a bleed valve
Old 10 May 2013, 06:30 PM
rossyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 94 Likes on 58 Posts

It's not an STI either.
Old 10 May 2013, 06:32 PM
tubbytommy
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Careful matty the owner or his boyfrien might be on in a minute to shout at you
Old 10 May 2013, 06:35 PM
logger
Scooby Regular

Looked at this, fancy adding a classic to my garage didnt think it was bad, remove the stickers of course but after reading the mph/kph carried on looking lol
Old 10 May 2013, 06:36 PM
MattyB1983
Scooby Regular

The fact its got a bleed valve should be enough to put you off.
Old 10 May 2013, 08:41 PM
Worlasshasansti
Scooby Regular

OI!! THIS IS MINE I've turned the boost down so its only 399bhp now looking for offers around 10k if anyone's interested.

Mick

Old 10 May 2013, 08:43 PM
Scooby Stevo
Scooby Regular

iv there nut 8 yers awld, thay kneed ta go bak tooo skool an sort therre spellin.

dumb foopers!!!!!

oh and its mint - with a hole in the seat the size of a 17" alloy wheel
Old 10 May 2013, 09:53 PM
legb4rsk
Scooby Regular

Location: If you're not braking or accelerating you're wasting time.

'from wer i tryed to dodge a fesant' . His teacher must be so proud.

'this car is mint runs mint go through gears mint just a mint car absolutely foltless.'

Is he selling a Polo?
Old 10 May 2013, 10:07 PM
scoobysteve1983
Scooby Regular

lmao, that is possibly the worst spelling ive ever seen. i do like the wonky clutch pedal cover though....
Old 10 May 2013, 10:18 PM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

That has to be the the most sewisidle fesant wiv the kwikest reactshuns Ive eva seen.

To b abul to change direcshun that kwik it must av reely wanted to di.
Old 11 May 2013, 08:53 AM
MattyB1983
Scooby Regular

Well I went ahead and asked a couple of questions.
Firstly I asked who mapped it and which method they used, and secondly I asked which dyno was used for the power run.
Answers will be interesting no doubt.
Old 11 May 2013, 10:19 AM
The Gaffer
Former Sponsor

Hi,
take a look here please, entitled help needed.

http://www.ukscoobies.com/t7806-help-needed-please

Cheers
Kev
Old 11 May 2013, 11:05 AM
The Gaffer
Former Sponsor

Hi,

if you cannot view it on UK scoobs bellow is one of my posts.

to be fair its quite a good read and is valid in the Subaru community, its all about lies and scumbags trying to sell a scoob on e bay, with a write up describing it full of lies,

http://www.ebay.co.u...a-/171036940507

let me explain.................

This car was owed by a women from chesterfield named Sarah Ryder, she married a Mr Daly Johnson whilst we had the car in for an engine build, hence a name change from Ryder to Johnson.

The engine under went a full re build costing £4700.00 due to needing a whole rake of things including clutch, flywheel, radiator, all the hoses ruptured from the fact, no anti freeze, engine frooze, etc etc.

We had a meeting with Sarah and her husband Daly, we discussed a settlement of 3K cash of which they only had £800.00, Mr Johnson volunteered the fact that we had a mutual friend of long standing who would vouch for his honesty, based on this we let the car go with an agreement that they were to pay after Xmas in stages, much like we do to help Subaru owners.

Mrs. Johnson as she was now known came in for her 500 mile oil change after Xmas, added it to the slate saying she would be back for the next oil change and reconnection of the waste-gate in a mater of days as she had to cover a fair old number of miles soon and would quickly add the final 500 miles, we never saw her again.

We tried to contact her, even went round to her house and have since forwarded her a court warning from our solicitors.

Yesterday I was alerted to the car on e bay, contacted the seller who claimed to have hit a Pheasant, incorrectly spelt fesant , was moving house to have a family and all the other lies in her listing, I stopped her dead by asking if she had just bought the car for £1000.00 from a woman called Sarah, she answered YES.

I explained to her that it was not Sarah's car to sell, explaining that we were about to go to court over the car and the fact that although we let the car go we had technically got a lien on it, I suggested that if she the seller, "Heather Parr" didn’t want to be part of a court case she should get her money back and end the E bay listing,

I don’t know if she has bought the car at all or is just selling it on behalf of Sarah Johnson, clearly the ebay listing is still current and there is a bid on the car.

This car is NOT 400 BHP, its totally standard engine wise, is tatty and painted in a cream cheese pearl white which flips slightly blue in the sun, no sun it looks like *** faded white.

The last time we saw it was in a pub car park where we left her a copy invoice to which she reported us to the police for harassment, when we spoke to the police they just asked us to put her in court and told us to be aware she was applying for an IVA and we needed to be quick or loose our money, two days later the car appears on e bay.

When the car left here it was supposed to come back for an oil and filter and the waste gate re connected along with a power run to check all is well, this never happened so I don’t know what the state of play is with the engine now but it had no boost when it left us.

It goes on...............

the car apparently sold to some poor bugger who needs warning, also the seller "Heather Parr 1981" has changed her E bay name to "Loopylass 1981", these people cannot lie straight in bed, let it be known everywhere about this seller,

"loopylass" and "heather par" have the same feedback with the same buyers making the same comments.

We need to warn the buyer that this car is not as described, although if he/she has an ounce of common they will see that when they view it.

Thanks for your support

cheers.
Kev
Old 11 May 2013, 12:22 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Christ! Just read it over there, Kev. That's what you get for trusting people and trying to help someone out?

I genuinely hope you recoup some of what's owed mate.
Old 11 May 2013, 12:41 PM
The Gaffer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian
Christ! Just read it over there, Kev. That's what you get for trusting people and trying to help someone out?

I genuinely hope you recoup some of what's owed mate.
Hi,

we are to take the matter further, I doubt we will get any money, maybe a £ per month for the rest of her life but I will enjoy every minute of it.

What worries me more is the poor bugger that buys it based on the E bay listing full of lies, I doubt its 280 BHP never mind 400 BHP as claimed, its also apparently a road going rally car that hits pheasants, (fesant. see listing), funny that the seller had the car just a few days and yet the Pheasant damage was on the car when it came to us in November 2012, lie after lie, these people want outing

Cheers
Kev

Last edited by The Gaffer; 11 May 2013 at 12:42 PM.
Old 11 May 2013, 03:10 PM
The Gaffer
Former Sponsor

Hi,

apparantly the car has sold to someone from London, any ideas how to find out and warn him about this turd ??

cheers
kev

Last edited by The Gaffer; 11 May 2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 11 May 2013, 09:19 PM
BoozyDave
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what a scumbag, hope you canget some cash back
Old 11 May 2013, 11:36 PM
chopperman
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Gaffer
Hi,

apparantly the car has sold to someone from London, any ideas how to find out and warn him about this turd ??

cheers
kev
I dont think you can anymore. You used to be able to see all the bidders but now ebay hide their identity's.
Old 12 May 2013, 04:47 PM
The Gaffer
Former Sponsor

Hi,

we cant see the buyers details to contact him,

neither E bay, DVLA or the police would be interested unless we went and simply picked the car up, the authorities would then be down on us like a ton of hot ****, that’s the problem in the UK, laws are geared towards the wrong doers.

We had a call from the Police early last week regarding this car, the owner claimed we were harrassing her by putting a copy invoice under her windscreen.

In my world we have every right to keep popping up and reminding her of her liability, if we go back to the original figure she owes us £4700.00 less the £800.00 paid, its not as if its just a few quid, its a lot of money missing from our cash flow, and it ruins it for other people, or at least it would if I let it, however I am not prepard to let one scumbag ruin it for the whole of the Subaru community, if we can help spread the cost for members we will.

Thing is with lumps of cash like that missing from our cash flow we simply haven’t got enough to spread around and help people with their builds or servicing, so indirectly this scumbag HAS caused problems for not just us but the whole Subaru community who choose to use our sevices, and she is yet to cause more as some unsuspecting bidder off E bay is about to buy a complete shed which has NOT got 400 BHP at all, neither is it mint as described.

What can we do ?, I don’t know, does this mean we have to implement the rule "no cash, no car", I dont want to as 99% of the people we deal with wont let anyone down, if they have a financial hiccup they let us know, and if the 1% does try it on the Subaru community jump on them and self police it in their own way.

Lets hope the community can police it this time, if we don’t get paid and I think that’s most likely going to be the case, at least we must try to stop the car selling to some unsuspecting new Scooby owner, we need to make the car unsaleable until someone breaks and contacts us to arrange a payment plan or offer us the car as payment, it wont cover the bill but at least we get our parts back.

cheers
Kev
Old 12 May 2013, 04:49 PM
tubbytommy
BANNED

Hi,

neither E bay, DVLA or the police would be interested unless we went and simply picked the car up, the authorities would then be down on us like a ton of hot ****, that’s the problem in the UK, laws are geared towards the wrong doers.

We had a call from the Police early last week regarding this car, the owner claimed we were harrassing her by putting a copy invoice under her windscreen.

In my world we have every right to keep popping up and reminding her of her liability, if we go back to the original figure she owes us £4700.00 less the £800.00 paid, its not as if its just a few quid, its a lot of money missing from our cash flow, and it ruins it for other people, or at least it would if I let it, however I am not prepard to let one scumbag ruin it for the whole of the Subaru community, if we can help spread the cost for members we will.

Thing is with lumps of cash like that missing from our cash flow we simply haven’t got enough to spread around and help people with their builds or servicing, so indirectly this scumbag HAS caused problems for not just us but the whole Subaru community who choose to use our sevices, and she is yet to cause more as some unsuspecting bidder off E bay is about to buy a complete shed which has NOT got 400 BHP at all, neither is it mint as described.

What can we do ?, I don’t know, does this mean we have to implement the rule "no cash, no car", I dont want to as 99% of the people we deal with wont let anyone down, if they have a financial hiccup they let us know, and if the 1% does try it on the Subaru community jump on them and self police it in their own way.

Lets hope the community can police it this time, if we don’t get paid and I think that’s most likely going to be the case, at least we must try to stop the car selling to some unsuspecting new Scooby owner, we need to make the car unsaleable until someone breaks and contacts us to arrange a payment plan or offer us the car as payment, it wont cover the bill but at least we get our parts back.

cheers
Kev
it sucks that a scumbag has taken advantage of your good helpful nature but im amazed you let cars go without payment anyway.

hope you get the money recovered though.
Old 12 May 2013, 05:20 PM
chopperman
Scooby Regular

Hi,

cheers
Kev
You had every right to retain the car as it was not just servicing, it was betterment meaning you had lien on the car. I maybe wrong but i think once you give the vehicle back you no longer have lien. All you can really do is take her to the small claims for the full amount plus costs and let the judge set the repayment amount and time plan. When she defaults on these payments you can then apply to the high court bailiffs to go and seize her property. I think this is just a £60 one off payment regardless of how many visits it takes to catch her or whether they actually manage to catch her or seize her property.
Old 12 May 2013, 07:04 PM
MichaelB
Scooby Regular

Unfortunately a garage has no legal right to retain a customers car regardless of what work is done. I have to deal with this on a regular occasion.

All we can do if they refuse to pay is let them have the car and issue court proceedings. The law in this country is disgraceful.

That said, I'm skint and booking my car in for a 600bhp upgrade.

On a serious note, I do hope hefty get what they deserve and you can reclaim your money back although very doubtful.
Old 12 May 2013, 07:23 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Heather Parr IS friends with Sarah (Ryder) Johnson. Anyone want to see one of Heather Parr's modelling photo's
Old 12 May 2013, 07:24 PM
tubbytommy
BANNED

Originally Posted by Aaron1978
Heather Parr IS friends with Sarah (Ryder) Johnson. Anyone want to see one of Heather Parr's modelling photo's

f*ck yeh
Old 12 May 2013, 07:28 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Heather Parr

Last edited by Aaron1978; 12 May 2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old 12 May 2013, 07:28 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Anyone for one of the happy couple? Thankfully not as revealing
Old 12 May 2013, 08:05 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Anyone for one of the happy couple? Thankfully not as revealing
The more exposure of these people the better, although no more pics like the above please
Old 12 May 2013, 08:11 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Sarah and Daly

Old 12 May 2013, 10:55 PM
Berks-Jack
Scooby Regular

Shrek and Fiona

Edited