Sponsored by:

Not Happy

Search this Thread

Old 12 May 2002, 04:26 PM
jayz
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Someone or something cos i certainly would not call them human keyed my WRX last night,I have lost all my passion for this car now and am considering selling or moving from this **** area,I would give anything to put there head on a platter and **** down there neck,jayz.
Old 12 May 2002, 04:51 PM
Tracey
Scooby Regular

We know how you feel, kids decide it's fuuny to get a stone to play crosses on ours. I really feel like moving too, but it dosen't solve the problem coz there are jealous people where ever you go.

Tracey & Paul
Old 12 May 2002, 06:32 PM
Gastro
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

I can truly sympathise with this --> happened to my 'Teg recently ... You just have to keep the chin up and not get too paranoid...

Gastro
Old 12 May 2002, 06:46 PM
LG John
Scooby Regular

I'm really sorry to hear that. I worry about the Saxo all the time and have had the 16v badges nicked a few times. You feel violated afterwards! Bet you wished you caught them doing it
Old 12 May 2002, 10:35 PM
dnb
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

I sympathise.

Happened to me too. Two broken windows in London with a 14 yr old Peugeot!!! Wasn't happy

Have left London now...

Don't think it's that much down to what you drive. Don't give up the Scooby.
Old 12 May 2002, 11:12 PM
Andy W
Scooby Regular

Angry

I had my 2 month old STI UK keyed on Friday **** happens: this kinda crap doesn't surprise me anymore, no-one seems to have any respect for anything belonging to someone else [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 12 May 2002, 11:53 PM
ash1
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Unfortunately we live in such a society where people don't have a slight bit of respect for other people's property. Its unfortunately a trait of this country I think. I remember being in Italy once where they leave their car windows open, they could leave the keys in the ignition too, but no one would attempt to vandalise or steal their cars. Struck me how much they had respect for other people's property.

The other thing is that in England people don't like others getting ahead, the way they get even is by doing things like this. Mindless idiots who have made nothing of their own lives and choose to get even by doing things like this.

I was heartbroken when I had parrallel lines down both sides of my McRae. It really hurt like nothing I felt before. My car, I felt so angry and I could not stop thinking about it either, how can you when you drive the thing every day. I lost so much money when I p/x for the P1 - now I worry about that too.
Old 13 May 2002, 12:06 AM
RichiW
Scooby Regular

Angry

Not the ideal situation but i run a second car, as i dare`nt leave the Evo anywhere.....

And when i say second car, its a B reg 1 ltr. Polo that cost me £150.

No body looks (apart from down ) at me or the car, which is both nice and annoying at the same time, but at the end of the day i`ve got the Evo sat in the garage waiting for me at home, and when i get her out on a night, the smile on my face more than makes up for the hastle/humiliation of driving the Polo so much.

Same old story, theres no punishment, thats why theres so much crime.Sucks.

Rich.
Old 13 May 2002, 12:09 AM
Stueyb
Scooby Regular

Angry

I had the same thing happen to me. Left my nice XSi all cleaned and valleted and went off to see the delight of Amsterdam. Came back and some ******* had keyed it not once, not twice but three times.

I tried to patch it but it is too bad. Respray is ~£150 for the panel. If id caught the f**ker id had ripped his ****in nads off. On a serious note too, seeing as im investing in a scooby soon, im getting a baseball bat for the passenger seat to meet out justice to any f**ker who touches my second baby (after she who must be obeyed of course).

How far would you all go to protect your scoob ?
Old 13 May 2002, 12:09 AM
Adam_K
Scooby Regular

not really in the same league as your scoobies, but i went through 3 sets of wing mirrors on my saxo cos mindless fúckers kepts smashing them off.
Old 13 May 2002, 07:22 PM
Andy W
Scooby Regular

Last time I was talking to a mate who runs a body shop he had a 3200 maserati in that had EVERY panel keyed, they even scratched the windows so badly that they ALL needed replaced.
Words do not cover the contempt that I have for such SCUM!!

AW